Snowy!

Sally's version of Winter!

Y/N P.O V
It's snowing like crazy outside. Just peering through the window my second floor apartment at the snow made my skin feel cold. I'm not the biggest lover of snowfall. It's beautiful yes but over all it's just kind of a big pain in the ass. Especially here in Nockfell. The roads get icy as hell and the minimum of snow to fall reaches my ankles if we are fortunate. Coincidentally my boyfriend Sal has the biggest love hate for the snow. On one side he hates the way   he can't full get the affect of snow. No cold air on his vulnerable face to make it a dark pinky tone or worse the snow being tossed around gets in the eye holes of his prosthetic giving him a very unpleasant sensation near his most sensitive area of the face. On the other hand he loved being surrounded by the wintery scene. Never seeming to get enough photos of it on his small cellphone or never wants to return back to the house after he's gotten used to the discomfort of being sopping wet and freezing at the same time. He really is an the most extreme optimist.

Sal could seemingly make the snow although I dreaded it so much more pleasant. I sighed as I grabbed my winter attire from my closet. I hated the snow so much I drug my feet letting them slide across the carpeted floor of my apartment. You would think being 18 I would be used to the massive amounts of snowfall Nockfell expected each year but I wasn't and I don't think I ever will. I closed my living room door. I was only walking for thirty seconds until I was at the elevator. I lazily pushes my keycard into the slot and made my way inside pressing sal's floor on the keypad of the elevator. I let myself drift into my thoughts briefly before I knew it the elevator was dinging and the doors departed making the entrance to sal's floor. My phone began to buzz rapidly in my pocket. I reached down to grab it seeing I had an incoming call from Sal. I answered it jokingly "where are you?" His low deep voice said on the other end of the phone. "Oh I'm sorry I'm running late!" I said with a smile on my face as I walked to his apartment door and walked straight into his apartment. "Sorry I came as fast as I could!" He chuckled at my awful attempt of a joke. He was ready to wrestling around in the snow for ages. His hair was up in two perfectly placed pigtails and protect his bare ears he had black earmuffs on to cover them up. Along with a red scarf draped around his neck that hung over his thick black wonder jacket. I could see his beautiful blue eye examining me from behind his emotionless prosthetic. I gave him a brief smile before turning the other way and sticking my out for Sal to link onto it. He linked our arms together and we made our way out to the back of the apartments. We had arrived at the elevator and just as before it only took a few seconds to arrive to the desired floor. This time it was the first floor. We marched down the hall of the first floor we waved at the security camera on the ceiling facing our direction knowing that Terrance would view the footage at one point in time.

Sal wrapped his gloved hand on the door handle of the green entrance door to the apartment building. He push the door open and immediately he sighed thinking of the con of not being able to feel the snowy air on his face. For some reason he thinks it's some type of refreshing sensation when really it's just a pain. "Ya know you could just take off the prostheticccc" I said resting my head on his shoulder. "It's a part of me babe" he said shaking his head which made his pigtails slightly graze my face giving it a slightly ticklish feeling. I gripped onto his hand and began to lead him to the back of the apartment building. That's where an entire field of untouched snow resided in front of us.  Sal turned to look at me and i heard the tiniest chuckle come behind his prosthetic. He began to rub his fingers over my red nose and cheeks. I swatted away his cold hands his fingers felt deathly cold because he had fingerless gloves on so whenever he touched my face a cold shiver ran up and down my spine. I swiftly dodged his hands coming up to my face and began to run into the snowy field. He was fast because not even moments after I began to run he was right behind me and hot on my tracks. I clumsily ate shit as I faceplanted into the snow while looking back at Sal trying to pick up my speed. I heard him rush over "oh babe! You alright?" He said sweetly gripping his cold fingers around my wrist pulling me up to stand. He began to wipe the snow off of my face as I silently pouted. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders. Him being slightly taller than I am allowed his pigtails to briskly brush over my face once again. He led me to the front of the building where he insisted we go back up to his place. "Now I know why you hate the snow!" He said playfully. "Too soon" I said shaking my head in disapproval. He lifted his mask planting his lips onto my temple before quickly shoving it back down to cover the lower half of his face. "Never again" I said looking up to him and he nodded happily obliging to my request.

—————————————
Short and sloppy! But that's okay cause I have more content for you guys! It's snowing where I live rn! Hate it!