Gentle

Y'all I need requests! I'll take anything

Ps I tried on the smut it's hopefully better
It's gentle and softtttt not kinky quite yet to that point

             ⚠️Smut warning! ‼️
18+ content ⚠️ not    
‼️suitable for younger readers! ‼️
‼️this is going to be so lewd ‼️
       Quench your thirst for Sally
                        WHO IS 18

                        Y/N P.O.V

Today was like any other regular day. Beautiful summer day here in Nockfell. Strange how a place so fucking twisted can be so beautiful and make you feel free huh? I am on my way to my boyfriends house. I picked up the pace by taking one of my feet off my skateboard and pushing it a few times and quickly placing it back on my board. I only lived a few blocks away from sal's new place. I love hanging out there. Lately we always hang out. I skate my way over mid afternoon and Sal ends up walking me home every night. Wouldn't have it any other way. Because of those boys I'm having one of the best summers I've ever experienced. It sure does help that we don't return back to high school after summer is over. Graduating has taken a big weight off our shoulders and helped us enjoy every moment of freedom. Stuck in my thoughts I made it to Sal's place without really even realizing it. I stomped my foot down hard on the back of my skateboard so it propped itself up and I could grasp it in my hand. I picked it up and walked into the house. "Sup Todd" I said with a smile. "Hello Y/N" he said enthusiastically. "Where's Sal?" I said grabbing a water bottle from the refrigerator. "He's in his room. The AC is sort of broken at the moment" I began to fan myself with my hands I noticed immediately that the house was noticeably warmer than it usually tends to be I was basically in a damn sauna! Todd quietly exited the kitchen making his way upstairs to where his tall boyfriend was probably hanging around , Neil. I decided that I would also go spend some time with my boyfriend.  I felt sort of bad for my masked boyfriend and had made my way back to the refrigerator to get him a water bottle to help cool  himself down as well. So I made my way back to the fridge and grabbed him the coldest water bottle I could find. I knew he didn't cope well with the heat so I made sure to grab the water bottle with thin pieces of ice inside of it and freezing water. Pleased with myself I immediately walked into Sals room it was only about thirty seconds away from the refrigerator. I was met with an unusual sight. It was Sal shirtless and even mask-less sprawled out onto his bed. I felt the blood rush to my face.  "Y/N" he said excitedly and waved me over to sit next to him on the bed.  He shifted over so there was room for me to fit next to him. Sal and I have only been dating for a few months so we haven't taken the big step. I've seen him without his mask countless of times. For sudden make outs that never really leaded to anything more. I walked over to his bed and sat
comfortably close to him to examine his physique.

He had a skinny body but it was toned his skin was a flawless pale with light grey undertones. Made me feel overdressed in my high waisted denim shorts and cropped black and white sanity's falls shirt that was originally was sals but I chopped the bottom off to match my torso. I couldn't help but have a small grin while looking at his scarred face. He looked at me back with vibrant blue eye that differed from his electric blue hair but somehow went together so perfectly.

I was taken aback when I had the sensation of lips connected to mine own. Sals torn but soft mouth was pressed to my own lips that were slightly chapped because of the hot summer air. He moved his lips in sync with mine. I could feel my heat begin to tingle with excitement. I allowed him to slowly kiss me before pulling apart from my lips as he did this I shifted my eyes lower and it was comforting knowing that I wasn't the only one who was particularly excited. Sal's member was hardened underneath his thin skinny jeans to the point i could see his member being fully erect and tenting the jeans extremely. It didn't help my hormones at all. This time I was the one to connect our lips.

He had begun to do the usual feeling me up whilst making out which I've stated before never leads to anything. Out of pure impulse I placed my hand on his thigh and lightly traced up close to his member but awaited his approval. He seemed to silently approve of my request by placing his hand on mine and moving it up ever so slightly. That's when I did something I did not expect to do today. I began to feel his member through his jeans I moved my hand up and down against it. Sal has decided to flip me over so he was on top of me. He began to kiss my neck trailing down to my collar bone. He began suck lightly on my collar bone which made me give out a desperate groan of pleasure. I held my breathe after having a sudden sensation of tingling.

I averted my eyes down to where I felt this feeling and was hit with instant adrenaline seeing that Sal's hardened member was poking my heat and was slowly being rubbed against me as he covered my collar bone and neck in kisses. I wrapped my legs around his torso so that his member was pressed against my heat directly. The impatience was killing me and I finally let out a quiet moan "Sal" I whispered to him. He immediately got up to face me with a smug look on his face his torn mouth turned into a slight grin.

He fumbled with the belt of his jeans and ripped my shorts off with one quick movement. The heat and exhaustion was getting to me so I didn't bother to move my limb body. I felt my face begin to grow hot. I was ready for this my extreme amount of arousal was getting to me. I shifted my vision to Sal's groin area and immediately was met with the sight of his member. It was pale with astounding thickness around the tip.

I felt jittery from fear and excitement. Sal has propped himself above me now. His blue hair hanging down from his shoulders and his scarred face directly in front of mine. "Ready?" He said lowly I looked up at him with my (e/c) eyes in the most intimate expression I could muster up and nodded my head. That when I felt him begin to rub the tip of against my slit it made me shiver in pleasure when I felt the tip lightly graze my already immensely excited clit. He gave no warning as I closed my eyes from that brief amount of pleasure and shoved himself in me hard and deep. I could feel my soaked entrance begin to stretch ever so slightly from him entering me. He slowly began to rock himself shoving his dick inside deeper. I bit my lip holding in the sounds that would spill out of my mouth if I had let them. He grunted into my ear as he desperately began to thrust himself deeper. I began to let out whines of ecstasy panting out words. "Fuck" I said quietly as my walls began to tighten up I released a large amount of warm liquid all over Sal's dick which was still thrusting into me continuously. This was only fueling his motivation to pleasure himself with my wet and warm entrance. He let out one raspy moan as he picked up his speed breathing mor heavily than ever. "Y/n!"  Sal forced out as he burrowed himself into me deeply as I felt his member begin to ooze out his warm thick semen into me.

He pulled out after finishing deep inside of me and collapsed on me. Our warm skin stuck together and his blue hair all over my face. I smiled knowing this was my first time having sex with Sal and wouldn't be my last. It just got a thousand times more stuffy in here than when I arrived....