9: Day 4

1M: @Little_Mickey ✔

1F: @charlottevanvelzen (extension)

2M: 🚫Eliminated🚫

2F: @everything_author ✔

3M: 🚫Eliminated🚫

3F: 🚫Eliminated🚫

4M: @MissingPaiges ✔

4F: 🚫Eliminated🚫

5M: 🚫Eliminated🚫

5F: @XXSparkling_LoveXX ✔

6M: 🚫Eliminated🚫

6F: @ToriAshe ✔

7M: 🚫Eliminated🚫

7F: 🚫Eliminated🚫

8M: @TrainsArePretty (extension)

8F: 🚫Eliminated🚫

9M: 🚫Eliminated🚫

9F: 🚫Eliminated🚫

10M: 🚫Eliminated🚫

10F: 🚫Eliminated🚫

11M: 🚫Eliminated🚫

11F: 🚫Eliminated🚫

12M: 🚫Eliminated🚫

12F: 🚫Eliminated🚫

-

Alliances:

*Sai, Laurel, and Emmit- TrainsArePretty, charlottevanvelzen, MissingPaiges.

*Noah and Ginger- everything_author and XXSparkling_LoveXX.

Alone:

*Ciruss- LittleMickey.

*Saira- ToriAshe.

-

Total dead: 17.

-

Only four days in, and there are only seven tributes left- Sai, Laurel, Emmit, Cirrus, Noah, Ginger, and Saira. Six more will die before a victor is crowned. The question is- who?

Today is the day spent recovering from the fight yesterday, for the three involved who are left alive.

The water rises as usual in the morning, without the help of rain. Ciruss's absence is immediately noticed, and heads turn to whoever was last on watch. Do they let him leave or decide to chase after him?

Whatever they decide to do, they run into Saira near sunset. Fight? Alliance? Leave in peace? There are no deaths.

The water sinks again, and the flames start.

-

1. Due the 20th. Pretty much everyone has started school, so you've got three weeks and there's still that discussion for planning.

2. I'm trying not to powerplay, guys, but I know some of you are having a dull time writing without events. Take creative expression, if you will. The only thing that is concrete is the death count. You don't have to stick to this.

3. At this point, all of you are pretty far in. If you're eliminated at this point, you're welcome to polish it up, write either a death scene or a victory, and totally change it so it wouldn't look like part of a competition. All of you are welcome to do this, even those who make it to the end.

4. You also don't have to include everything, as it may be repetitive (like the water rising and sinking). Just start and end the chapter where it seems necessary.

5. You will be graded, as this contest will be coming to an end soon. Out of five, based on flow, voice, conventions (grammar and spelling), portrayal of actions and reactions, and overall enjoyment to read (not being boring).

-

Questions? Ask below!