1: The Reaping

Welcome.

Your first challenge is to write about the reapings.

Begin with waking up.

Describe the morning, or day if you're in the outer Districts. Give a taste of daily life, and walk to the reaping.

Who did you vote to go in? Why?

Listen through the protocol, and wait anxiously for the names. Ladies first! Describe the shock you feel at being chosen, and the fact that you were voted to go in. Go to the stage.

Say your goodbyes to your loved ones. Who comes to visit you? Friends? Family?

End with your family exiting and you being left in the room alone.

----

Reaping Schedule:

8:00- District 1

8:30- District 2

9:00- District 3

9:30- District 4

10:00- District 5

10:30- District 6

11:00- District 7

11:30- District 8

12:00- Lunch Break for Capitol

12:30- District 9

1:00- District 10

1:30- District 11

2:00- District 12

----

1. You'll need to speak with your District partner for this. Just get their tribute's name so that it can be called and you can have your character hear it. If you're unable to message them or don't receive a reply, just say that you don't hear the other name.

2. Please dedicate the first chapter to me so that I can find it and add it to my reading list for this. I only need the one dedication, any subsequent chapters can be dedicated to whomever you wish.

3. Don't waste your time with world-building. We all know what's going to happen. Just mention your district number, that it's a Quarter Quell, and that you had to vote for today's tributes.

4. Challenge due next Saturday, but I'll start grading Friday night.
----

Questions? Ask below!