I

After applying on some concealer on my face to hide the look of me being weird after crying last night, I looked at my overall appearance in the mirror.

Now, it's a little bit better than before.

Slinging my Rainbow Hologram Backpack  on my right shoulder, I ran the stairs downwards as fast as I can and didn't even bother to bid goodbye to my mom.

After 15 minutes of walking, I safely arrived the school. Good thing, my school's just a walking distance from my house.

I glanced at my wristwatch and is already running to my second subject when the time reads 9:57 am. 

Great.

I'm 27 minutes late. For the second time this day.

I mentally cussed.

As I was standing outside the room, I fixed my hair as fast as I could  and took a deep breathe before holding the door knob and opened the door.

"G-Goodmorning Miss Lea. I'm sorry I'm late."-I greeted looking down the floor.

"Well good morning Ky, do you know what time is it now?"-my Physical Science teacher asked.

I looked at my wristwatch. 10:08 am.

"This period's almost over."

"Sorry ma'am."

She rolled her eyes. Duh.

"Take your seat."

I was about to sit on my chair, but someone's already sitting there.

"Excuse--"

"Sorry, she let me sit here because of the activity we did lately by pairs."-Angie said referring to our teacher.

My eyebrows creased. I pouted. With a tired sigh, I walked away defeated.

I slumped down the vacant chair at the end of the room.

"Too early for that face, Secretary."

My head slowly turned to the familiar voice beside me.

My mouth opened for I was about to say something. But there are no words coming out.

I glared at the grinning face of Aries Rent.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him shooting him death glares.

"I'm supposed to be the one asking you that." He said.

"Oh." I looked at him. "Can't you see? I'm late and someone's sitting on my chair, and this is the only chair in this room that isn't occupied yet." I whisper-yelled at him.

"Chill secretary." He chuckled.

"Stop calling me that, jerk."

"Whoa, easy tiger."

"Now, is there anybody in the class who could explain what is Nebula? What causes it to form?" Our teacher asked. "Anybody?"

All my classmates were quiet. "So, I guess I'll be the one picking someone who'll discuss this."-she pointed her stick on the white board where she write something about Nebula.

My heart skipped a beat when she called my surname.

"Good luck sec."

I rolled my eyes at Aries who's smiling like an idiot. "Didn't know what it is, huh? Better sit down."

I felt like my blood curled up my head when he said I should better sit.

"Listen."-I told him.

"Really huh?" He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes before going to the front and is already ready to discuss about this shit.

"So Adamson, what is a nebula?"

I took a deep breathe and glared at Rent who's seriously crossing his legs and smiling to me like I didn't even know how to spell the word Nebula.

"Nebula is a cloud of gas and dust in space." I said. "There are four main types of Nebulae. Planetary, Reflection, Emission, and Absorption."

"A nebula is formed when portions of the interstellar medium undergo gravitational collapse. Mutual gravitational attraction causes matter to clump together, forming regions of greater and greater density." I continued. "Red nebula get its color because of the abundance of hydrogen, blue and green nebula can be produced by atoms of other elements."

I smiled at Rent's expression. I almost laugh when I realized his expression reads like I can't answer our teacher's question.

"Should I still explain the importance of the four types of Nebulae?"-I asked my teacher.

"It's okay. Don't. But, can you give us example of a discovered Nebula?"

"Dumbbell Nebula or the M27, it is discovered by Charles Messier on the year 1764. NGC 1514, it is a planetary nebula with a bright central star. It was discovered by Herschel on 1790. Thank you." I said then walk back towards the chair beside the jerk.

I stayed silent when our teacher added some infos and discussion about our lesson, when this jerk beside me exclaimed.

"Whoa!"

"What?!" I hissed.

"Such an intelligent little tiger!"

"What the hell Rent? You're calling me weird nicknames. I have my name. God!" I said pissed.

"God? Huh? Cool hahaha."

I banged my head on the desk of the chair. "Funny Aries. Nice one. Ha ha." I said sarcastically.

"You so serious, Ky."

"There! You finally said my name!" I laughed.

"So, that's it for today. Dismissed."

I feel my stomach grumbling. I'm so hungry.

"Excuse me." I said to Aries and walk my way through the cafeteria.

"Kyyyyyyyy!" A tiny voice shouted my name. I turned around recognizing the voice of the person.

"Elleeeeeee!" We hugged each other.

"Looks like we didn't see each other for a decade, we recently saw each other yesterday!" We both laughed.

"Done eating? C'mon. I'm so hungry. I didn't eat two meals yesterday. Aaaannndddd, my breakfast today, too."

"Hey, you didn't tell me." She pouted. God, this girl.

"What?" I started entering the cafeteria. "What should I tell you?" I chuckled.

After getting my foods, I sat down a vacant table and  Elle followed me.

I directly took a bite of my sandwich and slurp my orange juice.

"You're not that hungry. It ain't obvious girl." She said with her foods on the tray untouched.

I just glared at her. "C'mon. I'm gonna hate you." She said staring at me.

"Fine! Fine." I said throwing my hands up. How can I resist my dearest best friend. "Just let me finish my food. I am so friggin hungry, Elle!" I rolled my eyes at her.

****

Hang in there! HAHA. Hello pooo. Sana suportahan niyo bago kong story.Pretty please? *puppy eyes* yak hahaha