I put the note don on my bed and start taking the tissue paper out of the box. Under the tissue paper lays a statue of an owl. Owls are my favorite animals. It was milky white. It's adorable. I set it on my shelf facing my bed. I smile at it. Suddenly my phone starts buzzing like crazy. I take it out of my pocket and look at it. It was a group chat with literally the whole school. Bill sent out a message. "Party at my house and everyone is invited" after that everyone was just sending messages. My phone wouldn't shut up. I leave the group chat so my phone can stop buzzing. I walk back downstairs to my mom sitting in her chair. I want to go to school and I want to go to that party.

Eddie: Mom, can I please go to school?

Mom: But sweetie school could trigger another seizure.

Eddie: Or maybe it will help, just acting normal like going to school and hanging out with friends will help me relax.

Mom: Well um maybe but it's too late to go to school now, you can go over to Bills house later.

This was a perfect opportunity to go to that party. Should I tell her that there's gonna be a party or just go and act like nothing is happening.

Eddie: Yeah, I'll go to bills house later.

Mom: Be home by 9 o'clock

The party started at 8:30 pm.

Eddie: oh well um there's a show that me and Bill watch and it comes on at 9:30 and ends at 10:00 so can I stay.

Mom: Ok get home by 10:30?

Eddie: That would be great, thank you mom.

I go back up to my room. I lay down and stare at my ceiling. Ya see if nothing crazy happened, my life wouldn't be that bad you know. Like if it wasn't for me having seizures and Stan being trapped in a mental hospital and Mike and Alison being in a car crash then you know my life would be almost perfect. A nice home, a nice boyfriend, nice friends, nice mom, nice grades like that's pretty much all you need. Yes it might be cliche but I don't really care, that's all I've ever wanted to be was "normal" and I know I'll never be that but that's ok. I'm a little tired and a little bit broken but I know i will make it out alive. I might as well take a nap, I didn't sleep at all last night. I change into some sweatpants and hop into the bed. I get under the covers. I look around my room for a second and then lay my head back down. I feel like I'm being watched but that's just me always.

Falls asleep.

Mom: EDDIE! Dinner is ready.

Dinner? It's 4 already. I sit up but lay right back down. I don't feel like getting up. I put my hand to my forehead.

Eddie: Be right down!

I roll my eyes. I'm so done with everything right now. You know My life is so messy and crazy. Fuck this. Fuck everyone. Fuck my mom for leaving and kicking me out. Fuck Richie for trying to kill himself and leave me here all alone, fuck that fucking driver who put mike and Alison in the hospital, fuck mike for breaking wills heart, fuck Beverly for being pissed at Millie for kissing Alison. Fuck me too.  I get up out of bed and walk downstairs. I see pasta, salad, and chicken on the table. Odd assortment but um ok. I sit down.

Mom: So How is everything going?

Eddie: Fine mom.

Mom: Is anything crazy going on?

Eddie: Everything is crazy, everything and everyone is going insane.

Mom: Are you dating anyone?

Eddie: Yes.

Mom: Can you tell me who?

Eddie: Oh please like you don't know.

Mom: ok well if there is anything you need to tell me just tell me.

Eddie: I'm fine mom.

Mom: Ok, well is the pasta good?

Eddie: it's excellent.

We eat dinner. I want to get over at bills by 8:30 and leave the house and leave around 10:20. I hope the party is good. I really need something to relax me.

I know you are disappointed and are like "Shane, you haven't posted in forever and then you post something that has less than a thousand words like what the fuck" well I got a D in science and got my phone taken away but now I'm getting all A's and I'm even in the spelling bee so suck on that. The next chapter is coming very soon byyyyyyyyyyyyyyye