Chapter Thirty-Four

Start from the beginning

"What did you do with the computer?" Peter asked glaring at me.

"Calm your Tits, this is a computer, it's just modern...have you heard of that word?" I mocked, opening up Wikipedia, then leaning back on the chair and all stood behind me so they could take a look.

"This is Wiki-Pedia?" Ryan questioned, I nodded. Really? Or were they just messing with me? Who cares, I can just some amusement from this.

"Type anything you want, and it'll pop up, see how simple that is?" I pointed showing them an example, I typed; Neil Armstrong, and of course he popped up with all the 'first man on the moon' stuff. They all smirked. Peter leaned forward and typed something in.

Vampire

I rolled my eyes, what did they expect to come up? It loaded and up popped an explanation about mythical creatures and this terrible picture.

"Wow, they have nailed us!" Peter said sarcasm dripping like venom. They laughed, well, they have a dry sense of humor. You know, if anyone asked them, hey, what's your e-mail, I can just imagine the confused faces, then I can imagine the sickly feeling that involved blood after. I shivered at the thought.

I hopped off the chair, that was quickly reclaimed by Ryan who didn't even notice me leave, I smiled, they could be on there for hours discovering what they already knew. I walked along to my room and sat on the familiar window ledge. Letting the cool breeze run over my skin biting at it gently. A gush of wind appeared beside me and I gasped as Tobias appeared beside me, he had a bashed up cheek, and that looked like a cut or something.

"Tobias?!" I whispered, expecting him to be a ghost or something I hugged him, careful not to slip off the edge, he slowly wrapped his arms around me and pulled away, he looked at me, a very unreadable look planted on his face, but almost as if I hadn't seen it, a cold pair of lips brushed my own, it took me a second to realise, before I kissed back determined, I ran my arm up his right arm and slowly pulled away when I felt ice cold liquid landing on my hand, I blinked and red ooze stained my palm.

I yanked up his sleeve quickly a the exact same mark was burned into The top of Tobias' arm. I looked up to his sunglasses and they looked at me, before staring to the ground, unable to face me. He pulled down his sleeve covering the VD and sighed dramatically.

"It will heal." Tobias stated through gritted teeth. I tried smiling but only a frown came out of it. I was pressing through so many emotions, and I was worried about what will happen to him, but my mind was pressing at the idea of...what is with the kisses? Am I meant to know what we have between us? I mean I like him an all, but I didn't know whether...you know, I want to go into all that. Not with all this drama, plus, he was a vampire after all, could I live with that, push that aside? No, I knew it would always burden on my mind.

"Tobias, what is...us?" I asked fumbling with my hands. He looked up to, obviously expecting my question.

"I don't know, but I do know I really like you Eliza." he said so sweetly and maturely, I had to smile, he pleaded with his eyes.

"I really like you too." I whispered, he smiled happily, he eyes gleaming with joy. It killed me to say the next words, I sucked in a breath.

"But, Tobias," I reached out to hold his arm reassuringly. "I think we should just be friends, y-you are a vampire." I sniffled, not noticing the tear that rolled down my eye. He look sad and angry at the same time.

"So you would choose the fragile human boy?" He spat, I sighed he didn't get it.

"I'm not choosing anyone Tobias." I replied honestly, Emerson was great but I still don't think I could say I loved him. He didn't look like he believed me.