Chapter One

"Eliza, I hope you've packed your things!" My sister yelled from the other room. Even though she was in a room, two doors down, her voice could not be ignored.

"Yes!" I lied, I had been sitting down all day doing nothing, my bed was simple yet exquisite and I loved it with all my heart, even more than my sister sometimes, it was my best friend, I wasn't lazy as such, but yes, I was lazy sometimes. I would sometimes actually spend the day on my comfy bed with it's multicoloured sheets and thick double duvet, it was heaven in my bedroom, but I did do stuff, sometimes I went out to meet my friends other times I spent the day playing with my power I know, but if you knew why, you wouldn't question it.

"I know your lying Eliza, pack your things now" My sister screamed, almost deafening me. I sighed, jumping off my soft bed, about to pack my bag for a place I don't want to go. I hated being special,  well, at least in the way I was. I've never not been special and I don't mean being called special by your mother because she's nice, I mean really special, because when I look at things, they move, with a flick of my wrist I can wave things out of my way, it occasionally, depended on how I feel and it is how the things react.

No, I'm being serious, when I'm angry things actually go flying across the room and shattering into thousands of pieces because I haven't quite worked out how it works yet. I know, I know, I really should work on it, but trust me, I'd take a million years of things smashing around me over where I was going.

I looked at my bag and carefully stayed calm as I watched it slide out from under my bed, the soft fabric lid flips open suddenly and i then started looking towards my drawers that were falling apart, due to accidents, I began opening them and pulling out clothing that was appropriate.

Grabbing some jeans, tank tops and multiple styles of trainers, high tops and converses. Yes, I like shoes, a lot. Shoving it into my bag in a...remotely neatly way, which meant chucking it into the bag and sitting on the case, so it would shut properly, then I sighed with relief and stood up from the floor.

I looked up to see my sister, with her brunette hair and blond highlights standing their, tapping her foot impatiently. Which was never a good sign, I'm sure I cam see her face turn red when I shoot her with a water pistol, I start giggling hysterically.

"Come on, Come on...Mum said we have to go...." she groaned impatiently. I picked up my bag and swung it over one shoulder. Walking out of my bedroom, and pulling my suitcase behind me by the handle, the wheel clunked on the floorboards as I stormed down the stairs and jumped out the door. Wanting to hurry in case I start freaking out and clinging to the house. Which Has happened before, because my mum wouldn't let me take Jenny the Giraffe to the zoo with me, I was 6 , and I never got over it. I took deep breaths, pacing out of the house and towards the car.

I watched as my sister locked the house door and unlocked her car ; a black camero, slick and clean, best car ever in my opinion. I jumped into the passenger seat of the camero and listened as the ignition fired up. She looked over to me and my body had tensed in nervousness.

"Don't worry, it's not like they're strangers, mum says they are family and that they don't mind you staying until she's gets out of hospital, because with me going off to Uni, she doesn't want you left alone in the house, it'll all be fine Eliza." She smiled at me one of her smiles that when I'm sad they'll cheer me up.

The car started moving away from the concrete driveway and the house I had lived in for my 15 years. Slowly disappearing into the distance, because my whole new life was about to begin. I really hoped it would all be OK.

We passed many houses in which were nicely built in structure and that I had passed so many times in my small little town. I watched curiously as Tisha nervously shook her hand on the gearstick, it was a sign she was hiding something.