"I don't love, Caleb" I blurt out to defend myself.

"Yeah, right" Nina rolls her eyes.

"Nina, I'm confused" I get up and lean on in one of my elbows for support to look to her side, "I'm so confused! I don't know what the hell is happening with me"

"You are falling for him, idiot" Nina stares at me.

"For whom?" I bit my lips, as I exactly knew who she meant.

"You know that" Nina gets up, and checks her phone, "You know it's Caleb, don't beat around the bush"

I close my eyes as I accepted the fact and lie down on the bed again, "Noah is just what somebody would want, you know? He is sweet, caring, charming, good looking and even my best friend, I couldn't have asked anyone better than him, but..."

"But.." Nina cocks one of her eyebrow towards me.

"Caleb" I whisper closing my eyes again, pouring in his memories, "I don't know, but whenever I think about Caleb, I just get lost in his memories, or his gray eyes, or maybe the whole concept of Caleb Ryder lures me in. He is mysterious and in some way it draws me towards him, I like him Nina, maybe more than just like him"

"Finally" Nina grabs both my shoulders and jerks then. Smiling at me broadly, she pulls me uo, "Now, go!"

"Go? where?" I blink at her in confusion as I sit up.

"Idiot! It took you so long to understand your true feelings, now are you going to sit and chat with me, or confess the truth to both of them?"

"What? I.. I can't..." I stammer in fear.

"Bella..." Nina glares at me.

"Okay, fine, but whom should I go to first?" Confused at the sudden urge I am having to go meet the one and only person I want to meet right now.

"As of now, you are officially Noah's girlfriend, I think you should clear everything with him first before going to stick your tongue inside someone else's mouth"

"Nina" I glare at her, slapping her arm lightly at which she giggles.

"That was one steamy kiss, Bella" Nina winks at me, and instantly my face flushes remembering the kiss at the library. Oh I need to see Caleb!

"I've got to go now Nina, I should tell Noah how I truly feel about Caleb, before he gets hurt" I run across the room to fix my hair infront of the mirror, take my purse and run downstairs. As soon as I am out of the house, walking across the garden towards the gate, a car comes in and parks infront of it. Noah climbs out with a bouquet in his hands, smiling brightly as soon as his eyes meet mine. No!

I squeal as he come closer and lifts me in his arms to spin me around and place me down saying, "Hey, beautiful"

"Hey" I reply feebly as his eyes dance with happiness.

"Where are you going?" Noah asks.

"I.. Umm.. What are you doing here?" I try to change the topic.

"Oh" Noah glances at his hand which is holding the bouquet and places his hand infront of me, "Here, I brought it for you"

"Noah, you shouldn't have..." Noah stops me mid way by giving a quick peck on my lips. I freeze at my place as words run out of my mind.

"It's for you, take them" Noah beams at me with joy, "You know where I'm coming from? I went to meet Mom and Dad. I had to tell them about you"