3(Three)

You snuggle up into the warmth that radiated strongly from your left side, almost as if there was another person in your bed

You snuggle up into the warmth that radiated strongly from your left side, almost as if there was another person in your bed. Instantly your eyes fly open and you scream, tumbling off the bed, Taehyung jolts up and peers down at you from the bed, 

"Are you ok?" his deep voice asks as it fills the room

You slap your forehead and watch as he shrugs and rolls back onto the bed out of your view, you stand up shakily and glare at him as he snuggles back up into your blankets. You instantly notice his bare chest as he sits up and looks at you perplexed, the blankets falling slowly. He pulls the blankets fully off exposing his completly naked body before sprawling out onto the bed.

"Omg! Where are your clothes?!" he chuckles as he gets up and stands in front of you

"Look at me" he whispers as you squeeze your eyes shut not wanting to see anything you didn't need to

You blindly throw your hands out to push him away and they hit his chest, which was hard and warm. You gasp and go to pull your hands away but before you can he grabs both your wrists and throws you onto your back. You grasp the sheets tightly in your fist before a stream of warm air hits your inner thigh causing you to gasp.

Your eyes instantly fly open and there at the end of the bed, on his knees, is Taehyung his face fully immersed in your crotch. He glances up at you and slowly licks his lips making them wet, you swallow dryly before quickly moving away from him to the other side of the bed.

"Come on, don't run, I really  wanna pleasure you" he says seductively as he slowly climbs on to the bed and crawls towards you.

You flail your legs in the air trying to keep him away from you, which fails as he grabs a hold of both your ankles and pins them onto the bed. You gasp as he placed painfully slow pecks to the inside of your thighs making you squirm, trying to rid his grip on you. He bites his lip before gently kissing the skin right outside of your underwear.

"S-stop!" you yell and immediately he stops his advancement and lets go of your ankles. You quickly pull your legs to your chest and glare at him as he sits up on the edge of the bed.

"Fuck" he groans as he looks down to his hard on which stands assertively in the air.

You cover your mouth with your hand admiring the sheer size of it, his hand firmly grabs it and he lets out a small moan. You gasp and quickly push him off your bed and onto the floor not wanting him to self-pleasure on your bed, in your room.

"Ow! Why'd you do that?" he asks as he stands up

"For fucks sake cover up!" you yell as his third leg stands up in plain sight

He laughs loudly before looking down at his member, his eyes become hooded and he once again grabs himself, but this time his eyes are trained directly on you. Slowly his hand moves up and down, his eyes still not wavering from your figure. He licks his lips and allows his eyes to drift to your exposed under half, only covered by underwear.

"T-Taehyung!" you yell, he moans and throws his head back as he continues to thrust into his own hand

"Yea yell my name baby" he growls before snapping his eyes back to you 

He slowly walks to the bed as you try and curl up onto the edge, "Come her- fuck- I need you" he grunts out

You scream before quickly running past him, out the room and into the kitchen where you crawl into the empty cabinets below your sink. Trying your best to stay hidden from the very horny vampire. Just as you catch your breath footsteps walk into the kitchen and a low chuckle resonates through the air.

"Come out, come out where ever you are" he says darkly, his feet padding softly against the tile

You hold your breath as the sound of his feet wander the kitchen, just as he starts to leave the kitchen a sneeze comes on. You try your best to hold it in but the smallest squeak sneaks out and instantly the sound of his feet stop walking. Just as quickly as they left they were back and you could see from the crack in the cabinet that he was standing right outside of the cabinet, you scrunch your eyebrows when he see his knees come into view.

Suddenly the cabinets swing open and you're instantly greeted by his hard member, his hand firmly grabs the back of your head, forcing you to press you lips against him. You struggle to fight out of his grip but somehow you find a weak spot and slip past him again, but just as you start to run your body is pulled back and you hit a hard surface.

"Stop fucking running" he whispers huskily into your ear from behind causing you to squeak

You feel him on your ass and try to break from his grip once again, but the friction of your skin against each other only turns him on more. You try to get down on all fours causing your ass to slide from the bottom to the top of his whole member which makes a hoarse moan leave his throat. You freeze as he slowly begins to hump you from behind, hating yourself for not being able to stop yourself from becoming turned on from the soft moans leaving his mouth.

"Baby just let me pleasure you" he says lowly, knowing that you've finally given in

His other arm slithers around your waist and reaches up to firmly grasps your breast, you allow yourself to let out a small moan as his fingers massage your erect nipple. His other hand inches between your thighs and caresses them aggressively as his teeth graze the back of your neck. You both jump as a loud knock fills the air, Taehyung instantly lets go of you and runs for cover scared. You pull the oversized shirt down and quickly walk over to the door before looking out the peek hole,

"Shit" you say as Eunha paces back and forth on your porch, clearly excited to meet the vampire that's hiding in your house even though you told her not to come over.

You turn around and search the room before finding Taehyungs eyes peeking over from behind the couch, you nod your head and he slowly stands up. You gasp completely forgetting the fact that he was fully naked, every part of his body exposed. You jerk your head down the hallway signalling for him to go put on clothes, and he obeys quickly running to your room and closing the door.