Chapter 18

I'm soooo sorry I didn't upload sooner! I was just so busy! And schools starting and sports and stuff. And my dad moving to a different country and all that fun stuff -__- but anyways you guys are here to read the story sooo ENJOY YA SHOWER OF CUNTS :)

Liams Pov

Niall went upstairs to give Mikayla some food and then I heard screaming. Then I see Niall run past me looking terrified and hurt.Oh jeez.

"Niall? Whats wrong?" I asked him.

"Mikayla yelled at me...She looked really scary and mad." He said with a worried look on his face.

"I'll go see whats wrong." I said with hesitation.

"But come stand outside the dorr if anything happens." I said again.

I walked into Mikayla's room to see her pillows thrown everwhere a picture frame in pieces on the foor and her rolled up in a ball in the bathroom. It looked like a tornado went through here.Oh my gosh.

"MIKAYLA WHATS WRONG?!" I went over to her when I saw she was crying.

"GET OUT GET OUT GET OUTT!!! IT HURTS LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" She screamd out.

"NIALL! QUICKLY COME HERE!" I screamed. Niall ran in.

"It hurts dad. It hurts!" She cried to me.

All the boys ran in.

"WHAT?!"

"SUPERMAN!!"

"WHATS WRONG?!"

One by one they came in screaming until Mikayla screamed.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"  She screamed on the top of her lungs.

They all looked up in shock.

"LEAVE!" She screamed again while throwing things.

She tried to run out but Zayn caught her and carried her bridal style out of the room./ We followed but he shooed us away and took her to his room.

Zayns Pov

"Mikayla..I have sisters. Did you just get your period?" I asked her camly.

She nodded and then said;

"Yeah..bu-but Zayn.It shouldn't hurt this bad." She said in tears. Then she tried to stand up but collapsed instead.

"GUYS WE HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL! MIKAYLA JUST PASSED OUT!" I screamed pretty loudly.

The all ran in like madmen. I grabbed Mikayla and we ran out the door.

At the hospital

"Please help. My daughter just collapsed!!" Liam said frantically.

They quickly got Mikayla on the stretcher. But before they left they asked if theres anything they should know.

"OH YES! She just got her period for the first time today!" I said pretty quickly.

"Ok thanks. The doctor said and rushed Mikayla away.

All the boys just looked at me and sat down.

"And now we wait....Again.." Louis said.