"..." 1314 was once again met with awkward silence. ~QAQ~

"Bind?" Jing Yu's peach blossom eyes were filled with amusement and curiosity, an emotion 1314 hadn't seen in the week it was 'stalking' him.

[ Yes! Binding with me means travelling to different dimensions to fix plots!! ](。◕‿◕。)

(Author Rahzel: Fix? You mean destroy?)

(Editor Jinhyunee: Lmao get that bread sis)

"Plots? A script?" A flash of interest flashed in Jing Yu's eyes, the book in his hands closed with a snap, causing 1314 to jolt.

[ W-Would you like to make a contract? ] 1314's voice shivered a little.It had no choice in this matter, the higher ups said that it had to bring away the broken protagonist....

"No." Jing Yu's proceeded to reopen his book and continue reading.

[ That's a great I - wait..WHAT?] (⊙ヮ⊙)

1314 was dumbfounded. It was one of the few systems that remained hostless and is giving its first (Rahzel: And probably last) to this broken protagonist! It was the great 1314!!

[But...the world is breaking down, host has to leave soon! ] 1314 argued and tried persuading Jing Yu.

"I'm not your host. I haven't agreed." Once again the book was snapped shut.

[But..But.....]

"I won't be your host." With that their conversation ended.

[.... ](╯°Д°)╯︵ /(.□ . \)

1314 couldn't even find a reason to make Jing Yu bind with it. 1314 was speaking the truth, the world was collapsing soon, well it would be saved if the root of the problem was solved... 1314 glanced at the root cause.

The said man was leisurely lounging on his couch.

The light from the window cast a shadow towards the elegant man sitting on the couch. His refined features were highlighted by the light and so was his jawline. His long lashes fluttered open and closed as he blinked, making a really picturesque sight. 1314's eyes roamed all over Jing Yu's appearance. He was breathtakingly beautiful with a touch of femininity. Its eyes trailed over the long slender fingers Jing Yu used to flip the pages of his book.

This man was simply gorgeous ah! It was unheard of that there was such a high standard character in this low leveled no grade world. It was even more unheard of that the broken protagonist was this beautiful elegant man!

------

[Host will experience different worlds!! Like historicals or sci-fi!!], 1314 eagerly tried persuading Jing Yu by floating around him, moving into his line of sight and barging in while Jing Yu was changing his clothes.

Jing Yu straightened his coat with both his hands, picking up a container of gel and with his dainty fingers. He tousled his hair and picked up a comb, styling his hair meticulously. Satisfied with his looks, Jing Yu washed his hands and dried it with a towel before once again straightening his coat.

[There is a system shop!! Whatever you desire is there!!]'But of course they require points!' ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )

Jing Yu showed no reaction and 1314 could only become more helpless and desperate. It resorted to its last move.

{ Dialing system 001 }

Yes, its final move was to request for help.

Back at the system conference~

System 001: What should we do? 1314's host isn't cooperating..

System 0467: We can exchange something for his cooperation? If we don't succeed the world will collapse causing great imbalance!

System --- : How about a talent point?

System --- : Something from the shop?

System ---- : How about a lucky draw ticket?

--------------------

[Host!!! How about in exchange I will give you a benefit! ] 1314 was at its wit's end.

This caught Jing Yu's attention, he wondered what kind of benefit's this 'system' could provide. "Oh?" He faced 1314 and stared straight at it.

1314 lit a candle for itself. How was it supposed to survive with such a hostttt??? (ಥ﹏ಥ)

[The higher up's decided to provide you with a starter pack! Host is the only one that has this! No one else! I can swear on my great self! ]

Jing Yu contemplated. "What is inside the starter pack?"

[.....I have no idea...]

"Forget about it then." He said casually as he proceeded to prepare for his gala.

[ Please host!!! There might be something good in the pack!! Think about travelling to different worlds!! Think of ruling a country!! As long as host completes his missions host can roam freely and be free in the world!!] ༼ಢ_ಢ༽

This sentence peaked Jing Yu's interest. The idea of freedom and the idea of being free for his lifetime appealed greatly.

"Oh? Anything? Is there not a rule to abide by?" Jing Yu's sharp gaze turned towards 1314 who was on the verge of crying from desperation.

[Host will be issued missions and host is expected to complete this mission. After the missions host will be free till host's body dies in that world.]

Jing Yu raised an eyebrow, "What if the missions aren't completed?"

[Then...punishment will befall host....I don't know what punishment though...it could be deduction of points or...]

"Alright."

[Does that means you agree host? ]

"Mhm, the idea of freedom is appealing. How is the world selected?"

[Through the random world generator host ] ヽ(^o^)丿

"Alright, when will we leave?" Jing Yu crossed one of his legs over the other.

[ Initializing transfer......]