Chapter 9

(A/N!) I'm so sorry for not updating for a goddamn year holyyy... I was lazy and I had a lot of stuff to do at school etc. I'm going to write this chapter and 1 more and we end this book at 10 chapters >.< If any of you have any suggestions of what you want to happen in the end. Do you guys want to survive and maybe live a happily ever after or something tragic and sad? You guys tell me ^-^ 

let's go thennnnn ;) 

Time skip 1 year.

Kaneki took everything away from me. My family, my friends and my life. After we got married he killed everyone at the wedding. Including his best friend Hide. He brought me to a small house in a forest far away from the city.  

I was laying down on our bed thinking of ways to escape. No ideas yet. I did try to escape 5 months ago with no success. That man has his eyes on me 24/7. 

*flashback to y/n's attempt to escape* 

"Y/n honey, I'll be going out for a bit, I have a mission. I will be back as soon as possible." I looked at him and nodded. How long? I asked. Kaneki looked out the window then back to me. I'd say about 3 days, will you miss me babygirl? I looked up to see him grinning like a madman.  "I asked, Will you miss me babygirl?!" He said louder grabbing my chin making me look right into his cold eyes. 

"...Yes I will miss you" I mumbled. Kaneki still looked at me with a cold glare. "You missed a part sweetheart"  I sighed and knew exactly what he wanted me to say. "...I will miss you.... daddy..." whispering the last part full of shame. Kaneki leaned in kissing me deep.

FRESH LEMONS ON DA WAY. (Will be pretty hardcore so if you're sensitive, skip this part!)

He pushed me down on the bed not letting go my lips. I had to resist this...But at the same time it felt so good. Our lips separated with a string of saliva still connecting our lips. "Nee, y/n make me feel good now" He pulled his jeans off revealing his massive manhood through his boxers. I gently pulled his boxers down staring at the massive member, how am I supposed to fit this in me?... 

Kaneki sighed and started pulling my head towards his member so it hit my face. "Comon y/n be a good girl and suck your masters cock" I was about to say no when he shoved it in my mouth. I cried as he kept pushing my head deeper. He started thrusting in my mouth as I kept crying trying to hit him. He released his kagune which held my arms in place. He came down my throat and pulled his member out. 

"Now my dear y/n... let's make you feel good as well" I backed off to the corner of the bed shaking holding my hands up as defense. His kagune grabbed me and ripped my clothes off, leaving me in only underwear.                                                           

I screamed as he hovered over me and forced me down on the bed. I tried kicking him and pushing him off as I screamed. He gave me a smirk and put one of his hands over my mouth and his kagune held my arms and legs in place.  "nee, Y/n-chan this will be fun! You will crave me every day and beg me to fuck you!" He said cheerfully. Before I could react, he shoved his hard member inside me and I screamed loudly and that's how I lost my virginity...

*End of lemon* 

After Kaneki had his way with me he got dressed and prepared to leave for his mission. I laid on the bed shaking and speechless. This wasn't how I was expecting my first time to be. Kaneki walked up to me and kneeled in front of the bed looking at me. "I'll be leaving for a few days. You will be fine on your own until then." he paused and stood up. "come"  I looked up and followed him out of the room feeling how sore I was. He put his shoes on and then he tured to me. "I will miss you so much my dear y/n" He said and smiled. I nod at him and he frowned. He embraced me and kissed my forehead and headed towards the door. "see you in a few days my dear" he whispered and closed the door and locked it.  I looked out the window to see his tall figure disappear in the forest.  

This is my only chance to escape, I thought to myself as I walked around the small house looking for an opening. Kaneki made sure everything was locked to prevent me from escaping, but there must be one opening somewhere. I walked up to the second floor and looked at the big window in our room, it's the only window I can fit through if I was to escape. It's my only chance. I walked downstairs to grab a chair to smash the window with. I managed to smash the window open and looked down, it's quite the fall but it's my only chance. I took a deep breath and jumped and landed on the grass. I hurt my arm and my left leg during the fall but I could still walk even though it was painful. 

I headed towards the forest to find a way out. I was surrounded by trees and and It was getting darker. I walked for a good amount of time until I saw a little house in the near a lake. I rushed towards it and knocked on the door. No answer. I tried to look through the windows but it seemed like no one was home. I decided to knock 1 more time and an old man opened the door. "What are you doing outside at this hour young one?" He said as he eyed me up and down. "Where's the city? Or how far away is it?" I asked. The old man started laughing. "the city you say? You are hours away from it my dear." I sighed and thanked the old man. He looked at me with lust on his face and grinned. "You know... I could drive you for a little exchange." I looked at him with disgust. "I'm fine thanks..." I replied as I started to walk away. I looked behind me to see him walking towards me and I started to walk faster. "Wait!" he said as I felt him coming closer. I started running and I heard him laughing after me. My leg was hurting as I kept running far away from the man. 

I ended up in the middle of nowhere once more. I saw a figure disappear between some trees and I screamed after it. "HELLO??? ANYONE THERE?!"  No answer. I decided to follow the path the figure went. As I turn I see the figure. It was tall...Had white hair and a kagune. Kaneki. I start moving backwards and I hear the old man screaming in the background. I turn to see him walking towards me laughing loudly. Kaneki turns around and sees me and then the old man behind me. I'm screwed. Kaneki attacks the old man and I decide to run away and maybe escape. As I'm about to make a run for it, Kaneki grabs my arm. I shriek in pain.

"Y/N." I look down. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE??? HOW DID YOU GET OUT OF THE HOUSE?!" Kaneki then lifts me up and carries me back to the house. He sees the broken window and mutters under his breath. After that, All I remember is being tied up to the bed or on a leash that Kaneki is carrying with him. 

*End of flashback* 

I hear Kaneki on the phone talking to someone. I need to get out of here before I go insane...

What am I going to do... 

**FINAL CHAPTER WILL COME THIS WEEK I'M SO SORRY FOR THE DELY**

Yandere! Kaneki x reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें