Chapter 8

I woke up from hearing Kaneki talking loudly on the phone. I went to the door and tried to open it, locked. I leaned against the door. And waited for Kaneki to be done with his phone call.  After what felt like forever he finally hung up. "Kaneki!" I yelled. No answer. "KANEKI?!" No answer this time either. "KANEKI KEN!?" I heard footsteps and then I heard him stop right in front of the door. "Open up!" I said. He laughed and then he said "Only if you call me honey y/n!" I face palmed. "Honey can you PLEASE open the door?" I said in a very sarcastic tone. "Of course dear" He opened the door and smiled gently at me. After being locked up here for who knows how long, I've gotten very pale and weak and I have huge dark circles under my eyes, Kaneki usually calls me his "little panda" cause of it. It disgusts me so much. 

"Hey y/n your dress arrived today, wanna see it?" he said. "Do I have a choice?" I said and looked at the floor. He lifted my face with his index finger and thumb, forcing me to look at him. "It was a question dear." I slapped his hand away and shook my head, No I don't want to see the ugly dress, I said. He looked at me with a sad expression. "How do you know it will fit anyways? You don't know my size" I said. He blushed and now he looked down on the floor. "I took your measurements like 1 month ago... and I looked in your clothes as well" I stared at him, is he serious? He can't be serious... 

WEDDING DAY! 

Kaneki woke me up by kissing me. I slapped him and left a red mark on his cheek. "oh... I'm sorry" Kaneki held his cheek with his hand pouting. "y/n... That was mean!" He grinned. "Now you gotta kiss it to make it better!" I sat up and gave him a death glare, "Never" He looked offended and grabbed my face and looked into my eyes. "Kiss. It. Better. Y/n." I shook my head, his hands held my face harder and it actually started to hurt. I kissed it quickly, apparently that didn't satisfy  him enough. "That wasn't good enough, too quick babe" I kissed him again but as I was aiming for his cheek he turned his head so I kissed his lips instead. "YOU PIECE OF..." before I could finish he out his hand on my mouth. "No need to be mouthy with me y/n, you should respect me, now go get ready! your brides maids are here! He left the room and in came my b/fn (Best friend name) and 2 other girls that I usually hang out with, and... A girl with short purple hair. As my friends stared at me awkwardly, the purple haired girl decided to speak up. "Yeah you might not even know who I am, I'm Kirishima Touka, A friend of Kaneki, he didn't find 4 friends of yours so he added me as the fourth one" I nodded "I'm Y/n L/n , Nice meeting you Touka-chan" I said and forced a smile. 

TIMESKIP TO WEEEDDDIIIINGGGGG AYYAYYYAYAY (sry)

I stepped inside the big house where the wedding was going to be held, It was actually more beautiful than I expected it to be. It was full of chairs and the aisle was beautiful. There was flowers everywhere, especially f/f  (Favorite flowers) how did he know I liked them? I thought as I  took one in my hand to look at. "Y/n! Y/n!!" b/f was yelling as she came running in her dress, "Time to get you fixed up common hurry!" She seemed a bit frightened to be honest. I walked into another room, where Touka and the 2 other girls waited. The room was very silent, only Touka said a couple of things time to time. I decided that it was time to break it out.

"Did Kaneki threaten any of you guys?" I said. Everyone stopped doing what they were doing. "Why would you say that y/n?" Touka said cheerfully. "Of course he didn't why would he?" She also said. I looked over at b/f who looked at the wall. F/n and F/n2 was also looking away. Only Touka was answering. "Because I don't want to marry him, and He was he one arranging the marriage." Touka looked at me with an annoyed expression. "Of course you want to marry him idiot, he said it himself. You're making shit up!" she said and then b/f stepped in. "Yes Y/n He threatened me, he threatened f/n and f/n2 as well. He killed my cousin as a warning cause I said no at first." She said as she looked at me. "See Touka? SEE?!" I yelled out loud. The whole thing started to heat up as everyone started to argue. 

Someone knocked on the door, it was Kanekis best friend Hide. "CAN YOU GIRLS STOP ARGUING! IT'S TIME Y/N YOUR FATHER IS WAITING FOR YOU!"  "Fuck you all" I said as I ran out. Out from the house. People stared at me, a bride running out from her own wedding. I heard b/f yell after me. There is no way I return.

Kanekis POV.

"HIDE WHERE IS Y/N?!" I yelled. "She...She left man..." My eyes widened. "I'll get her..." I started running out from the house. I could feel her scent, she wasn't too far away. I ran into the forest near the house, and who did I see running on the other side? y/n Of course. I released my kagune to go faster. I caught her.

"LET ME GO YOU SICK PSYCHO LET ME GO! she screamed. I started walking towards the house with her. As we arrived. Everyone was waiting, her father met her at the door. "Come Y/n let's get this over with!" he said.

Your pov.

Music started playing, The door opened. My father started walking me down the aisle. When we arrived Kaneki took my hands. And the priest started talking. I couldn't listen, I was in such pain. 

"Do you, Ken Kaneki take Y/n L/s to be your loving wedded wife?" 

"I do." 

"Do you, Y/n L/n, Take Ken Kaneki to be your loving wedded husband?" 

...

I looked at everyone. My father looked scared, so did the rest of my relatives. My father cried...Not from happiness, but of being so scared. 

"...I do"