Chapter 4

Your POV.

As drank my f/d (favorite drink) and listening to F/n and f/n2 I could not stop thinking of that dream I had, should I tell them about the dream? Probably not, they will just think i'm lying and that I am interested in him.
"Hey Y/n, Why are you so quiet? Are you distracted?"
I looked up to see f/n2 giving me a cheeky smile and f/n smiling.
I shook my head and drank my f/d and tried to come up with something to say.

Kanekis Pov.

Why is she being so silent over there? Does she know I was there last night? That's impossible! I had everything planned to 100%, but maybe... She is a smart girl, I have found lots of information about her, through social media and from her school. I mean, it's not weird that I'm checking up on my wife right?

I blushed at my own sillyness, I meant fiance not wife haha. I can't wait for her to get home to see my little gift hehe...

Your pov.

As we were done with our drinks we decided to go to my place, we paid and we started walking to my place.

As we came inside F/n and f/n2 went into my living room as I went into the kitchen to get everyone a cup of coffee.

F/n's pov.

Me and f/n2 looked around in y/n's living room and on a shelf I saw this little black box with y/n's name on it.
I Made my way towards it to take a closer look, next to the box her collection of albums were not orgsnised as they usually were. I opend the album that were pictures of me and her, and I noticed serval picture were gone.

Your pov.

I went in to the living room to see f/n paler and scared. She looked at me and pointed in the album, "Pictures are missing, did you put them somewhere else y/n?" She asked.

I shook my head and put the cups down and walked up to her.
She was right, more than 10 pictures were gone, the weird thing is, I took a look at the album a week ago and all pictures were there, I haven't looked ever since. I saw the black little box and took it in my hands.
"yea the box is my second question... Who is it from?"

I opened the box, it was a ring in there and there was a little note aswell. "Be mine, be my wife, you will never regret it, i'm coming for you y/n"

I dropped the box and started shaking, f/n2 rushed up from the couch to hug me as f/n took the note to read it herself. She looked concerned, so did f/n2.
"Hey Y/n... Come sleep at my place, You can't be here this person knows where you are and so on.." I looked up at f/n and smiled lightly towards her, "Thanks f/n"

I packed some things I would need and we left.

Kanekis pov.

So now she is moving? God fucking damnit, Seems like I have to kill "f/n" aswell as f/n2. My ghoul eye was showing under the Eyepatch and my kagune was about to burst out in rage.
I calmed myself down and started plan for my next step to get my beloved y/n.

(Sorry for the slow update >_< and the short chapter ❤)