Chapter 2

As you and your best friend f/n walked out from the coffee shop you could feel how someone was staring at you, you turned around to see the white haired male staring at you.

You gave him a slight smile as the door closed.

-Time skip to night-

After getting dressed in your pyjamas you were about to go to bed, as you laid down you could feel how your eyelids got heavyer by every second.

-Short time skip-

You woke up in the middle of the night by some kind of sounds from the kitchen.

You slowley got up from your bed and took the first "weapon" You could get, which in this case is a fork from earlier when you had dinner.

The sounds from the kitchen got quiet for a second, you frooze and didn't even breathe.

The sounds begun again and this time you could hear a glass falling. And after that you could hear a man swearing.

You rushed into the kitchen with the fork and the man looked up at you with a smirk.

"He had white hair, and a uniform... Just like the man that took our orders yesterday" You though, still not moving from your position.

" Who are you and what the fuck are you doing in my house?" You said coldly.

The man put the cup down that he held in his hand and took a step closer to you.

"This is just a dream" he said.

You glared at the man and shook your head, "I might be tired but I'm not an idiot" You said and pointed the fork at him.

He took your wrist and pulled you closer to him.
You looked at the man in confusion and tried to stab him with your fork but he took his other hand on your free hand.

You dropped the fork on the ground as he pressed you into a wall.

"Listen up Princess, this is a dream and you will know it by tomorrow, he said as he grabbed the cup on the table next to him.

You were about to open your mouth but you got stopped by him pouring the drink into your mouth.

You kicked for your life and tried to spit it out, but there were no use, since he was a lot stronger.

He lets go of you slowley and you could feel that you got really tired. You tried hitting the man but you muscles didn't work. Your eyelids got heavyer by every second.

Until you fell asleep.

Kanekis pov.

Y/n finally fell asleep on the floor, I knew it was a great idea to get this sleeping pulver.

I came here for one reason, to find more information about y/n.

I Walked out slowley from the kitchen into her living room to see if there is anything in there, I did found an album, so I opend it to find lots of pictures of y/n with family and friends.

I quickly took the pictures and put them in my pocket and went into the kitchen again to clean up the mess I made.

I finishen cleaning up and lifted y/n bridalstyle back to bed.

I put her in th bed and looked at her.

"Who could have though you lived this close to anteiku huh?" I whisperd.

I kissed her forhead and smiled.

"Goodnight princess, you will soon be MINE.