I will never be able to express how grateful I am for him.

We both finished breakfast and we headed off to school.

As we arrived he walked me to my locker. I started getting out my books when I heard the sound of a voice that made chills run down my spine.

I turned around and saw that it was Sebastian. My only goal for today had already been ruined.

His stare towards me was cold and creepy. He had a horrible smirk on his face. It's like he's happy that he's messed with me, he seems proud that he nearly raped me.

I started feeling a little light headed.

Sweet Pea stood in front of me and I knew this was going to end up in a fight. The thing is I wanted Sweet Pea to fight him, I wanted Sebastian to feel the pain I've felt this past week.

I want Sweet Pea to kill him.

Sebastian: hey Kitten. He said with lust filled eyes.

I physically cringed at the pet name. How can he think that's okay?

Nothing about him is normal. He's a sick asshole.

Sweet Pea: you better back the fuck off and never speak to her again. He said while taking a step closer to Sebastian to intimidate him.
Sebastian: and what would you do? He said with an intimidating voice that wouldn't scare Sweet Pea. Sweet Pea let out a dry chuckle.

He's definitely going to start a fight. It's a matter of when.

Sweet Pea: I'd put you in a hospital where I should have ages ago. Or six feet under. He said with a smirk rolling off his tongue.

As they had been back and forth arguing, they had managed to walk into the middle of the hall.

Sebastian was the first one to throw a punch, he went straight for Sweet Pea's jaw. Sweet Pea had no reaction when Sebastian's fist made contact with his jaw. Sweet Pea let out a low growl.

Sebastian had just made a very big mistake.

I looked around Sebastian and Sweet Pea and saw that there were crowds of students enjoying the fight that was about to begin.

Sweet Pea swings his right fist at Sebastian's stomach. He instantly winced. Sweet Pea began throwing punches at any place he wanted. We all knew that he was way stronger then Sebastian and that he didn't stand a chance against my brother.

Sebastian had fallen to the ground and his face was dripping with blood. He had a blood nose, a cut on his eyebrow, a cut on his jaw line and another on his right cheek. Sweet Pea hadn't even began trying yet.

Archie quickly rushed up to me as soon as he saw what was going on. He wrapped me up in his arms, making me feel a little better.

I know Sweet Pea won't get hurt, especially as Sebastian is half way to death right now, but still. I don't want anything at all to happen to Sweet Pea on my account.

Sweet Pea swung his fist like a machine at Sebastian until there was about five teachers pulling him off of a barely conscious Sebastian.

Seeing how terrible he looked made a smirk form on my face. He doesn't deserve any sympathy.

I watched as one of the teachers ran to get a nurse and the rest tried to hold back Sweet Pea.

A couple seconds later one of the roller beds that they keep in sick bay came out and some of the teachers helped lift him onto the bed.

As Sebastian was wheeled away Mr. Weatherbee walked into the middle of everything. He looked angry and I knew Sweet Pea and Sebastian were both going to cop it.