"That... Was... INCREDIBLE! Are you both still concious, or is it just one person?" I had a million questions and thoughts running through my head, but I didn't want to overwhelm him. He smiled, giving a light hearted laugh as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Well, both. You become one person, but you're both fully concious." I was so facinated by this.

"This is just... Wow! Is there any limit to how many gems can fuse together?"  Steven shook his head.

"No, well, I don't think so. Me, Pearl, Amethyst, and Garnet have fused. Oh, and there's Fluorite with 6 gems! So as far as I know, there's no limit." Garnet chimed in.

"There's no limit to love." Steven smiled.

"Exactly!"

I was about to ask another question when I heard a screaming in the distance. I turned around to see Peridot flying at us on a trash can lid. She was coming in fast; too fast.

I panicked and ducked right before she hit me. She stopped right before me, a small smile forming on her face. She burst out laughing.

"You should have seen your face, ____________! PRICELESS!" She continued laughing until Steven stepped in.

"Uh, Peridot? Did you wanna tell us something?" She stopped laughing immediately.

"Oh, yeah. I HAVE AN URGENT MESSAGE FROM YELLOW DIAMOND!" We all perked up. Garnet stood up, making her way over to us. Steven looked at Peridot in confusion.

"Urgent? What could be urgent back on homeworld?" Peridot quickly got off the trash can lid and began explaining, talking rather quickly.

"Yellow Diamond stated that a large group of rogue gems were causing havoc on homeworld. They were declaring the Diamonds unfit to rule now that everything has changed. Their once high statuses now meant nothing, and they did not like the change. Although a lot of gems did like the change, and are fitting it rather well, a large portion of them are not as excepting. Yellow Diamond stated that if they do not get it under control soon, they are afraid another war may break out." We all froze.

Garnet removed her glasses, revealing her third eye.

"Another war? No, no we can't have that. That'll destroy homeworld."

Pearl and Amethyst made their way over to us.

"What seems to be all the commotion?" Pearl questioned.  Without thinking, I blurted out the news.

"There's going to be a war!" I watched as the color drained from their faces, and their emotions changed from confusion to fear in an instant. Amethyst looked at me and Peridot.

"WHAT?!" She clenched her hair in her hands. Pearl turned to Garnet.

"Garnet, what does she mean?" You could hear the panic in her voice. Garnet put her glasses back on, most likely to cover the fear in her eyes.

"There are rogue gems on homeworld who aren't too happy with the changes. They want the Diamonds gone, and I assume they want us gone as well, seeing as we're the ones who did this."

Periodot looked at all of us.

"Well while you guys figure out what's going on, I'm going to get Lapis and Bismuth." She took off in the direction she came, flying back on her metal trash lid.

I turned towards Steven. He was looking down at the ground, complete fear covered his face. I placed my hand on his shoulder, causing him to look up.

"Hey, if anyone can fix this, it's you guys. You guys beat the diamonds! Of course you can beat a few gems!"

I watched as Stevens smile began to return.

"Yeah." He quickly jumped to his feet.

"Yeah! Of course we can do this! We're not just anybody.. We are the crystal gems!"

A loud crash was heard immediately after Steven finished his sentence. We turned to see a pink ship, similar to Lars'. Confusion and fear instantly came back.

Garnet spoke up first.

"Gems, ready you're weapons!" Her large metal gloves appeared on her hands. Pearl took out her spear, Amethyst took out her whip, and Steven took out his shield.

I stood behind them all, looking at the ship in horror.

What could be on that? Rogue gems? Is it a trap?

They all began walking towards the ship, me following close behind.

We got to the doors, and the gems immediately took on a fighting stance. I cowered behind them, fearing for my life.

The doors flung open. I watched everyones face change to shock and horror. They all practically dropped their weapons.

"Helloo!" I heard what sounded to be a British accent. Confused, I looked at the gem in the ship. They had purple shoulder length hair, with bits of blue, pink, and darker purple in it. Their outfit was a mixture of Pearls and Stevens. They also had two gems, one pearl and one quartz, the same placement as Pearls and Stevens as well, only theirs was rainbow.

Their most noticeable feature was their four eyes. Two blue eyes on top, and two brown under those. They held a pink umbrella.

They stepped out of the ship, a large smile on their face.

"My, my, I guess I wasn't expected! You all look as though you've seen a diamond get shattered!" A small laugh escaped them. They paused for a moment.

"Oh, that may have been in bad taste."

Everyone seemed frozen. I leaned forward to Steven and Pearl.

"Who is that?" They both spoke in unison, confusion in their voices.

"Our fusion. Rainbow 2.0."
______________________________________

Don't panic, I'm still working on the Baldi x reader story! I just wanted to get a jump on this!

What do you think so far?

The begining may seem rushed, and that's because it is. Sorry.

Also, here's a drawing of Rainbow Quartz. My first attempt at them so yep.

 My first attempt at them so yep

Instagram: CheshireDruggie

Tumblr: CheshireDruggie

Snapchat: raine475

Deviantart: CheshireDruggie

RedBubble: Https://www.redbubble.com/people/Cheshire-Drugs?asc=u

Kik: love475