“Alright. Time to get going to the stadium.” Liam said.

“But, I didn’t eat yet.” I whined.

“You can eat at the stadium, there’s always a table full of food, and you can eat as much as you like.” Liam added.

“Yay!” I yelled, fist pumping.

*

*

*

The countdown started. The boys were in a huddle, getting ready to run on stage. I jumped in the middle of it.

“Good luck, boys!”

And then I was squished between 5 bodies.

“Can’t- Breathe.” I choked out. Immediately they all let go.

You could hear the crowd chanting; “ONE DIRECTION, ONE DIRECTION, ONE DIRECTION”

“Boys, you’re on.” I heard someone say.

The boys ran on stage and the music to What Makes You Beautiful started up. I went to my seat in the crowd, accompanied by one of their body guards for “extra protection.” The fans don’t even know who I am yet, everyone has been doing a great job of keeping my identity a secret.

“You’re insecure, don’t know what for, you’re turning heads when you walk through the do-oh-or, don’t need makeup, to cover up, being the way that you are is enou-oh-ough.” Liam sang.

“Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you-ou.” Harry added.

The boys broke out into the chorus and I knew that day was one of the best days in my life.

*

*

*

The boys just ended I Want and the crowd was cheering like crazy. All the boys had waved at me multiple times during the show, and the fans caught on. A couple of them asked how I knew them, me answering that we were all just great mates, a few told me that I was really pretty, and one said I looked a ton like Louis, crap.

When all the fans started to leave the venue, I headed towards backstage. I’ve gotten to know all their security guards quite well, talking to them when the boys were doing interviews and such, so they let me right in.

I caught the site of five faces and ran towards them, jumping on Louis’ back.

“THAT WAS AWESOME!” I screamed, hopping off Lou’s back.

“Glad you liked it.” He replied.

All the boys had huge grins on their faces, except Niall, he was just looking at the ground and staring blankly, without saying anything. What’s been up with him lately?

“C’mon, lets go back to the room.” I announced. Well, room being an understatement, it was more like a pent house.

We all turned and headed towards the bus.

*Niall’s POV*

“Niall, can I talk to you?” I heard Zayn whisper into my ear as he pulled me away from the group.

“Yeah, what’s up?”

“Are you okay?”

“Umm, yeah why wouldn’t I be?” I lied right to him, hoping he wouldn’t realize it. I don’t know what he thinks is wrong, but I think it has to do with Casey. Her and I have been... distant. I just don’t want to lose her. I have one chance and one chance only. I don’t wanna mess things up.