Chapter 9

a/n.....wow. look how long the chappie is :D 11 pages on bean. woot woot. tell me what you think? ive decided to give up on the whole 1 vote/ 1 fan/ 1 comment thing. as no one will do it, and i just want to get my story out there (: ALSO IM UPDATING NOW COS I GOT 100 READS. AHHHHH!!!!! special thanks to anyone that reads my book cos i know it kinda sucks haha. BUT IM GONNA FINISH IT ANYWAYS!

Niall: Aww, babe, I like your story.

Me: Thanks Nialler. But no need to lie to me!

Harry: Nope, he’s right, it’s good!

Niall: HEY! Don’t wink at my girl!

Me: Guys! Stop! I need to update!

I’ve decided to have little conversations with them in my chapters haha ^.^

PS! Any ideas on what else should happen in the next few chappies? I’ve been kinda lacking interesting thoughts. OH btw. I’m not writing my school project, which i havent started yet and its due on friday, SO I CAN UPLOAD! (:

Liam: Lexi, that’s very immature. School is to important to not study in.

Well. I gotta go. The boys are being impatient. Sorry for the long a/n haha (; pleaseeeeeeeeeee comment.!! PLEASE COMMENT!!!! I will dedicate the next chappie to the first one who comments!!!!

-Lexi <3

Chapter 9

Casey’s POV

Today was the first concert of their tour around Britain/ Ireland. The first show was in Buckingham, which meant we had a good week before we visited Louis and my family. Also, I would finally be able to see my favourite band in concert. I just wished Abby was here. I haven’t been able to talk to her for a while now. And I’m craving some girl time.

I threw on my blue jeans with a green ruffle tank top, paired with light blue TOMS, a white purse, and some floral sunglasses with a love necklace. (a/n outfit on side >>>)

I grabbed my purse and headed out the door of my room. As soon as I took a step out of my room, a strong aroma of different foods hit my nose. I practically ran to the kitchen to find out what it was.

To my surprise, Harry was in the kitchen, cooking.

“Harry, you cook?” I asked, completely shocked.

“Yes, I’m actually quite good at it, Niall can never get enough of it.” He answered, snickering. Obviously making some sort of perverted joke in his head.

I smiled when I heard Niall’s name. We haven’t talked about the kiss yet, or really talked in general. It’s been two days, I wonder if he regrets it...

Totally drifting off into thought, I snapped back to reality when I was attacked by a hug from behind me.

“Casey! Is this your first ever concert?” Louis asked.

“Yup.” I popped the p. “This will be the first concert I have attended.”

“Would you rather sit front row or watch the concert from backstage?” He asked.

“I CAN SIT IN THE FRONT ROW?!?!?!” I jumped up from the seat.

Louis chuckled. “Of course you can. What? Did you thing we would make you buy your own ticket?”

“Well, no, but, oh who cares now! I get to sit in the front row!” I broke out into a really awkward dance. I’ve always been uncoordinated and clumsy, so dancing just doesn’t suit me well.

“You shouldn’t dance.” Louis said while grabbing my shoulders.

“Yeah, I know I suck.”