Arthur Morgan- Nice to see you again

You were a whore. Your father was a rich man who had convinced you into whoring yourself out to rich men for good money. He was right, it made you good money. Your father lived in Saint Dennis in a manor and you often lived there too, though you had a house elsewhere.

Dutch met your father at a market in Saint Dennis and charmed him. They became friends and soon your father was giving Dutchs gang money to help them get by. You had met a few of the gang and admired their free spirited attitudes. They were decent folk, as decent as thieves could get. They seemed morally alert and would try to see reason if they could.

Not too long ago, your father was murdered. Shot at his own dinner party. He had warned you of such an event and what to do should it occur. You raced straight to his office and retrieved a small, delicate envelope. In it, it directed you to find Dutch.

That was how you ended up part of the gang. They were your new family. You helped them, offering Dutch information about your rich clients. You were able to sneak into posh parties and events only those of the highest honour could attend. You could get them into social events where they could rob and cheat their way to the pot of gold that they so desperately searched for.

You still did some whoring on the side and would often return home but you always found yourself going back.

The sound of the horses hooves could be heard from yards away and so John stood up away from the tree as you approached camp. He held the repeater close to his chest.

"Who goes there?" He yelled as you slowed the horse down.

You chuckled, "nice to see you too, John"

He smiled and wandered out from behind the bushes. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Y/N"

You smiled back, "That's a nasty cut, you'll have to tell me all about how you valiantly saved Abigail's life"

He shook his head and followed beside you and your horse as you trotted towards their camp. "'Fraid it isn't as exciting as it looks"

Smiling you nodded. "I'd still love to hear it...Maybe shake it up a little though, save me from dropping to sleep on you"

You both laughed as you dismounted the strong horse. He took the reigns from you and hitched your horse. Leading you into camp, he shouted, "Look who I've found!"

Immediately everyone rushed towards your position. Dutch emerged from behind the crowd. His hand on his gun until he spotted you. Taking his hand away, he raised them both in the air. "Ah, Y/N, my dear, how are you?" He asked with a smile.

You nodded as he took your hands and shook them. "I'm alright, much better than you, I presume? I've heard about what happened"

He sighed. "Word travels fast does it?"

You nodded.

After a while of everyone welcoming you back, you went over to your tent which Ms Grimshaw had prepped for you.

You were tired, the ride over to horseshoe overlook was long. Looking around, you spotted a person missing. Slowly, you wandered over to Dutchs tent. "Where is Arthur, Javier and Sean?" You asked, using the poles of the tent for support.

He sighed, "Sean was taken by bounty hunters back in Blackwater, so, they went to get him, they should be back soon" His voice was shaky until he smiled.

You nodded and returned to where you once were. Everyone around camp was getting agitated. Worried. Scared.

After a while you all heard horses hammering the ground, the noise of trotting getting closer. You stood up and let out a breath as Arthur appeared first, on his horse. Sean was laughing and smirking as he sat behind Javier on a different horse.

You stood at the back, smiling as everyone gathered round the group. While the attention was on Sean, Arthur looked up and spotted you. Your face lit up and you smiled as he walked closer to you. "Y/N, what are you doing here?" He asked, almost breathless.

"I heard about what happened and thought you could do with some assistance getting some money discreetly" You smiled.

The gang behind him started singing and shouting and you both chuckled at it. "How were the mountains?" You asked with a smug face.

"You heard?"

"I hear everything. I've always liked the mountains, maybe you could take me one day" You smiled at him and he turned to look at you.

He nodded, smiling "As you wish"

Might do a part 2, let me know