im sorry baek

"What the fuck are you doing here!?" All the members say as they see Chanyeol walking up to Baekhyun's door. "I'm here to see him, obviously." Chanyeol shoots back. "Sir!" The nurse yells.

They all turn there heads to the woman holding a paper in her hands, along with a pen. "I need someone named Suho to sign this?" She said sounding more of a question. Suho grabbed the paper and before he could sign it, minseok spoke. "What's this shit for?" Jongdae softly hit his arm. "It's Baekhyun. He said he will only allow the following names. Suho, Minnie, Jongdae, Kai, and Heechul. The man named Heechul isn't here yet so will you tell me who's who?"

Minseok nodded and pointed to himself, Dae, Suho, and Kai. He then turned back to Sehun, Chanyeol, and Lay who were already pissed off. "He didn't say you guy's could come but you can wait until he gets discharged!" The woman says happily. "Come! He's asleep!" The woman once again speaks up. As she leads the 4 men to the room, there was a bunch of cameras on his hall. Why?

When the woman was opening the door, the men felt nervous. How was Baekhyun? Was he the same? They hadn't see him in a while. Then, they saw it.

The woman stepped out of the men's way and smiled. "Keep an eye on him." She took her leave. Minseok saw the pale, skinny, sad boy on the bed, lifeless. His arms were wired up along with his nose, it had a mask on it as well, and was covered in blankets. Minseok smiled sadly and dropped his bag. He missed him, but couldn't hug the boy. Chen was the one who was hesitant. He wasn't ready to see the boy in the stage he was. He missed him life shit but couldn't see him like that. Suho, who was in tears like the rest, had a smile on his face. A sad smile, that is. He finally saw his baekhyun. He finally saw the boy that was missing and pronounced dead. He felt the agony in the room and he looked at the body. He looked at the poor boy, with sympathy.

"Can i hug him?" Minseok asks quietly. "Don't." Suho spoke a little louder. "Fuck it!" Minseok yelled softly. As he walked up to the boy, he noticed the blankets move a little, which made him stop in his tracks. Baekhyun was moving. He was waking up. When Baekhyun picked his head up a little, the men cooed. As the boy looked around, forcing his eyes open, they came across 3 crying men. The little voice Minseok and the other men wanted to hear was heard again with one simple...

"Minnie?"