Chapter Five: Sydney Harbour

"What's on the agenda for today?" Cassiel spoke up once everyone's plates and cutlery were stacked nicely on the kitchen counter. They were seated again around the dining table, claiming the positions they sat in as their own. Everyone seemed to turn to Astoria, deeming her the dictator as she knew her way around.

She shifted under the stares of five pairs of beady eyes; not quite knowing whose to look into. She chewed her cheek trying to think of different ideas to suit each persons taste. Her brain swirled with images of the group partaking in the many things she could think of, some being funnier than others.

"Okay," Astoria spike after the mini slideshow finished playing inside her head. "Are we planning on venturing out into the city, or do you want to explore the hotel a bit more?"

Florence said "city" at the same time Harry said "hotel" causing them to narrow their eyes at each other.

"Looks like we're taking a vote." Astoria - the voice of reason - said to bring each of them back to the present. "All in favour of the city, raise your hands." Florence put her hand up at the same time as Oliver and Cassiel, then slowly Astoria. "The city it is." She winked at Florence who fought back a smile.

Harry sat shaking his head, a little smirk on his lips. "What's our attire?" He asked.

"Anything that won't get too hot." Oliver said with sarcasm. Florence rolled her eyes. "Just wear comfortable shoes."

Harry sighed, knowing that both of the answers were a given. He rose, making his way through the flat toward his room, almost managing to get lost. The case full of clothes was still open but nothing seemed to jump out at him. Harry was still exhausted from the week before. School was taking a toll on his sleep which left him in a constant state of nothingness. Even here, without any distractions, his sleep wasn't that great.

With his hands, he sifted through a few of his clothes. He'd packed things he'd never worn before but was beginning to regret it. All of this seemed too bold, even for him. Finally, he picked out a collard short sleeve button down with green forest designs on it. Harry only did up a few of the bottom buttons before tucking it loosely into his black shorts. He knew the green would match a pair of socks he'd bought the week before, mentally preparing the outfit. The tops of the socks stuck out of his chelsea boots, hugged tighter around his ankles.

As he was sliding on his shoes, Oliver entered the room, eyes gliding over Harry's outfit. Harry raised his eyebrows as to ask for an opinion. Oliver simply nodded before making his way to the bathroom.

Harry stuffed things he would need into his pockets before choosing to properly look at the decor throughout the flat. He ventured along a little hallway to the dining table he sat at moments before. His and Oliver's room was at the very right side, a little common room sat between them and Cassiel and Astoria. In the middle, almost as soon as you entered the flat was the kitchen and dining room. Then towards the right was the lounge room and finally Florence and Ophelia's room.

The theme seemed to be gold and white and remained consistent throughout the main parts of the flat. Harry noticed however, that his bedroom was painted in shades of blue and grey. Maybe all of the bedrooms were different colours?

He shrugged as he made it into the living room, sitting down comfortably against the end of the lounge. It was awfully pretentious, even for Harry. Secretly, he did have marble floors.