sleeping bag

"Shhh."

The floor was uncomfortable, their shared sleeping bag was too warm and they were cramped, but all of these things were forced to the back of their minds as Blaine traced a pattern on Kurt's exposed neck with his tongue. His fingers tickled up underneath Kurt's thin pajama top. He breathed, exhaling slowly, intentionally, against the wet trail his tongue left behind on Kurt's skin.

"Blaine," Kurt whispered softly, sighing into the room filled with their sleeping friends who were scattered about the living room.

Rachel mumbled something in her sleep and rolled over to face away from them, snuggling down into her own sleeping bag.

"You've got to be quiet, Kurt," Blaine reminded before sucking Kurt's earlobe into his mouth, his teeth grazing over the smooth flesh.

"How am I – oh – supposed to stay quiet when you touch me like that?"

Blaine didn't reply. He simply slid his hand farther south, allowing his fingertip to tuck under the edge of Kurt's pajama bottoms. He dragged his finger, caught between heated skin and soft cotton, along the edge, causing Kurt to shiver next to him. Kurt bit his lip to muffle a frustrated groan.

"Do you think you can be quiet, hm?" Blaine asked, voice low and breathy, directly into Kurt's ear. "Because if you can't, I don't think I can touch you anymore."

"P-please. Please," Kurt begged as quietly as possible.

"Can you be quiet?" Blaine pressed, hand slowly gliding down, underneath Kurt's underwear to barely brush over his dick.

"Yes."

"Promise?" Blaine allowed a single finger to trace a vein on Kurt's erection.

"I promise, please," Kurt hissed, writhing inside the sleeping bag.

Blaine wasted no more time; he gripped Kurt's dick with a firm hand, tugging long and hard. Kurt sighed in relief, one arm caught between his body and Blaine's while the other slithered over to grip Blaine's shoulder. He suppressed a whimper by turning his head and burying his face into Blaine's warm neck.

"Shhh," Blaine whispered again. He pumped his fist slowly, smiling into Kurt's hair when Kurt slung his leg over Blaine's thigh, silently asking for more. Kurt began to thrust his hips up, desperate for a faster pace. "Shhh..."

Kurt clawed his blunt fingernails into Blaine's shoulder. He began to sweat. It was so warm here, so fucking hot in this sleeping bag and Blaine was going to drag this orgasm out of him, he just knew it.

Some kind of rustling noise echoed behind Blaine, most likely Tina moving in her sleep. Kurt tried to quiet his breathing. He swallowed the moan that crawled up his throat.

Blaine whispered something, but to Kurt it sounded like a growl, and suddenly Blaine had rolled him over and tugged him close to his chest. Kurt could feel Blaine's hard on against his ass and he couldn't help the tiny gasp that escaped his lips when Blaine began to thrust against him.

"Quiet, Kurt," Blaine reminded before tracing the head of Kurt's dick with his thumb, spreading the pre-come down the underside. "You've got to stay quiet or I'll leave you like this. I'll leave you hard and desperate. And look at you now. You've been hard for so long that it probably hurts, huh?"

Kurt nodded, Blaine's lips against the back of his neck, smothering his whine into the pillow they shared.

"You wanna come, baby?" Blaine asked quietly, licking at the top of Kurt's spine, fisting Kurt's dick slowly.

Kurt nodded again, turning his head so he didn't suffocate in the pillow. He bit his lips together.

"You wanna come? Even though Rachel's right there? Even though Tina and Mercedes are behind us? Even though Santana and Brittany are on the sofa? You still wanna come even though they're in the room and might wake up and hear us? Hear you?"

Blaine thrust against Kurt's ass again and again, causing Kurt to buck up into the tight circle of Blaine's fist.

"They could wake up and hear you moaning for me. They could wake up and they'd know what we're doing. You're probably about to come just from the thought alone, aren't you?"

Kurt slipped a shaky hand behind him to claw at Blaine's ass as he thrust against him.

"If you're quiet, I'll let you come, Kurt."

With those words, Blaine released his hold on Kurt's dick and fumbled between their overheated bodies to tug down his sweatpants and underwear before gripping the edge of Kurt's pajama bottoms and exposing his ass to Blaine's erection.

"B-Blaine," Kurt whined.

"Shhh," Blaine breathed, hand pulling Kurt's bottoms down to his thighs. He thrust against Kurt's naked ass and muffled his own moan into Kurt's hair. He wrapped his warm hand around Kurt's dick again. "Shhh."

With that, he began to tug quickly, catching Kurt off guard who expected more long, languorous strokes. Instead, Blaine fisted him with fervor, twisting his wrist every other pull. Blaine continued to thrust against him, sweat slicking up the base of Kurt's spine.

Kurt wanted to cry out at the intensity of it all but he was terrified Blaine would stop if Kurt made so much as another whimper. So he bit down hard on his lips and used the hand he had on Blaine's ass to force him even closer. It was so damn hot in this sleeping bag and Rachel snuffled in her sleep, causing a moment of panic. But Blaine quickened the pace of his hand on Kurt and was beginning to obviously have trouble keeping quiet himself.

Heat began to coil in Kurt's belly, twisting, curling inside him and he wanted to cry, wanted to scream because it might actually be painful.

"F-fuck," Blaine whined softly against the salty, sweaty skin on the back of Kurt's neck. His hips bucked once, twice and he was coming all over Kurt's ass, all over the small of his back.

Blaine snapped his wrist hard and Kurt had to bite his tongue to swallow the shriek that bubbled up in his throat as he came on Blaine's hand and into the material of the sleeping bag.

The panted together, harsh little breaths that filled the silence of the room. Kurt slowly came down from his pleasure-high, purposefully ignoring the fact that he'd be sleeping in their come tonight. Blaine, on the other hand, was whispering something nonsensical over and over again, his hand releasing his hold on Kurt's dick to wrap around Kurt's sweaty middle. He pulled Kurt closer to him, needing to feel their bodies pressed together in his post-orgasmic haze.

"Shhh," Kurt breathed, caressing Blaine's knuckles with his palm. "Shhh."