𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Dear Jahseh, or should I say xxxtentacion,

     You know, I'd expect you to be one of those weird guys that swear they're a rapper and actually fucking SUCK. But I was, for the first (and last time ever), wrong. You're actually good. Like... I actually listen to you now.

     You're also really fucking fine so thanks again. You know, sometimes lately I've wondered what it'd be like if we were friends in real life or were able to be what we are in person. Seven letters in and I think I have a crush on you.

     Of course, it's hard to sit here and deny that. You're everything a girl looks for in a guy and more. Aside from the cigarette smoking part but I won't say much about that.

     Anyways, I actually like a lot of your songs. I really like I Don't Wanna Do This Anymore, White Girl, Vice City, Alone Part 1, King of the Dead (which is without shame my bio on Instagram now btw the ending is like PORN), OH, and Elephant in the Room, and Let's Pretend We're Numb. Honestly I can go on forever, but you make such good music. I hate knowing you aren't even out to make some more. I got so deep into it, I swear. Also you make really good music with Ski Mask. And y'all both fine so what are we really saying— oops.

I also really love the song Look At Me cause I own Ksubi's and I feel rich every time I wear them and hear the song lol.

     You're really talented it's crazy. But enough with the compliments about you, let's talk about MUA (if your uncultured ass doesn't know, that means me smh).

     Just kidding.

     Anyways, I feel like you and I have a lot in common, but I just wish you'd get out of jail soon. I was reading into your case and I see that you go into trial soon. I wish you good luck. If you get out, I'd let you fuck. (A J O K E)

But I'm actually gonna cut this short because I feel like sorta drained, but I wanted to send this in on time.

Happy birthday Jahseh! In the time we've been "friends," you've actually been one of the coolest people I've known and you're the hottest person I know so there's also an accomplishment. I wish I could have spoken to you sooner, but these letters are all I have and I'm okay with that. I know it must suck celebrating your birthday in jail, but you'll be out soon and it's all that matters. (Insert poorly drawn heart and doodle of jahseh and halley in bottom corner)

Yours Truly <3,
Halley's Comet!

Yours Truly <3,Halley's Comet!

I missed y'all lol