𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Dear Jahseh Onfroy,

     That's a pretty name. Sounds like a bitch name if you ask me (I'm joking don't murder me).

     Anyways I think you're cute. You have a nice face, and I really fuck with your hair. I want to try something like that but I'm scared of the outcome, the worst possibility is that it won't end up suiting me as well as it suits you.

     Sorry about calling you inmate 9156087790, it's the random number I chose and it's the one I stuck with until I figured out your actual name. I'll probably call you it again just to get on your nerves. By the way, you don't seem to understand sarcasm much do you?

     Also, I'm sure you noticed but I decided to write this bad boy out. My handwriting sucks and I write like a 50 year old man suffering dementia, but it's cool I guess. I hope you don't mind it, I can go back to typing if you'd like.

     My name is pronounced just like the name Hayley, only it's written after the comet that killed the dinosaurs (yay me!). I just turned 18, my birthday was in December and it sucked. Only about 7 people showed up when I invited much more than that, and out of those 7, six of them were blood related and one was my neighbors dog so there's that. I can relate to just how lonely you must feel in there.

     I hope you don't get into fights or anything of that sort. You seem like a nice guy, plus your handwriting is much neater and more legible so I assume you're literate which coincides with intelligence. You may not be as smart as me but at least you're smart.

     Ignore my arrogance, by the way. It's the way I hide the fact that I want to blow my brains out by making others feel inferior, yet end up getting surprised when people don't like me. I swear I walk around with that pikachu meme face on all day.

     To awkwardly sign this off, I'm going to also add a picture of me (that isn't a mugshot, so sorry I can't help out with that one) so you can see who you're talking to. I'd like a fast response, you're also the only one I have to speak to at the moment anyways as well.

     Plus your letters smell cool. (Insert poorly drawn heart)

Yours truly,
Halle.

Yours truly,Halle

did i just use myself as an oc? yes boo-fuckin-hoo