𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡

Dear Halley's Comet,

I really hope you aren't cat fishing me through these letters cause I will be so fucking embarrassed. I hang these shits up like it's my religion and it's what I look at as soon as I wake up. Not to be weird or anything, I just haven't seen anything so pure or so beautiful in this fuck ass cell or jail period.

     I think your piercings are dope, they look good on you lol. Weird question, but have you considered a nipple piercing? Do girls still get those? I'm not sure anymore. I've been locked up for a few months and I can't tell about time anymore.

     I have a ton of tattoos, and it'll take way more than a lousy piece of paper for me to talk about them all. Maybe one day you'll be able to see them.

     I don't think you're a bitch. You look so sweet, and you just know how to speak. I like a girl that can talk to a nigga like he's just that: a nigga. I don't wanna be treated as if I'm someone outta this planet ha (no pun intended to your name).

     Also, you really do know how to take pictures. You're gorgeous. Beyond that, but I refuse to be creepy lol.

     Stop giving those little ass niggas any attention. They only want one thing and it's fucking ugly. You deserve to be treated like a goddess, not like one of these other hoes. Don't mean to sound weird, corny, or cringey.

Sincerely,
Jahseh O.

P.S. My Instagram is @ heroinfather. You'll probably find some shit there so I apologize before hand. Sorry beautiful.