𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

Dear Halley's Comet,

     That's a cute name. I said it out loud like nine times to make sure I got it right. Also, you're very gorgeous. I hope you don't find it weird I pinned the photo on my wall. The letters are pinned too, but I enjoy looking at the photo much more than you'd imagine.

     I'm glad you mentioned you're 18. I'm also 18, but I turn 19 in the next couple days actually. The 23rd to be exact. I'm not excited at all.

     It's very sad to hear that only 7 people came. You seem like a cool girl, and as fucking gorgeous you are, I'd imagine a bit more people being available at your leisure. But I'm guessing people aren't built like me these days, cause I'd definitely be one of them.

     I'm glad you like my hair. I think it'd suit you. I'm sure anything would. That little belly piercing does. Do you have anymore? Just wondering out of curiosity. All I got are tattoos, but they're my favorite things about myself.

I'd like to say that you're handwriting seems nice. You do write incredibly unbearable and seem to mess up a bit with all the scribbling I see, but it's cute. Another thing to add to the list.

If you don't mind me asking some more questions, I'd like to know where you live, things of that sort. I also hope you don't mind sending me another picture. I'm looking very forward to receiving that in one of those cute ass envelopes you've been sending my way.

P.S., I understand sarcasm and I find your arrogance attractive. You still seem a tad insecure deep down, I like that the most.

Sincerely,
Jahseh O.