Chapter 3

~Paige's POV ~

"Cmon Chlo lets go dance our hearts out " She smiles and says" Lets kick some butt "

We link arms and skip into the studio . Brooke rolls her eyes and walks in with brandon and nick . I cant help but smirk .

As we walk in we stretch and warmup and finally Mrs Abby comes in.

Chloe whispers to me" i wonder whos on top today ?" "Me too" And we line up for pyramid.

~Maddie's POV~

Wow thats kind of mean like judging the dancing by a pyramid whatever lets see whos on top .

Mrs abby pulls off the bottom row

"On bottom we have Nia. You were very sloppy and

you forgot a part in the group dance but luckily paige covered up for you " she beams at paige.

I roll my eyes .

" kendall you were good but remember to point your toes"

I have to hide a snort there is she serious?!

"Next is Kenzie good job in your solo it was outstanding and the faces you made in the group dance were amazing."

Then she pulls off the picture of very pretty girl who seems to be the oldest

"Brooke , your trio with Nick and Brandon was outstanding and your solo oh my it was beautiful "

Paige hugs her happily .

Aw i was thinking I could actually become friends with a person who seems cool and well im allowed to hang out with according to paige i guess not.

"Chloe your Solo and duet with twinnie paige was outstanding keep up the great work "

When she announced this I saw a guy who was with paige and brooke staring at her . Ooooooo a new couple ? I will find out

"And on top we have Paige"

Everyone claps

Chloe and Paige yell "twinnie power" and I roll my eyes .

Then she announces me

" girls we have a new student here with us she is Kenzie's sister and she was in a music video for chandelier here is Maddie " everyone claps but paige and i cant help but smile.

"Everyone warm up while i decide some assignments for this week , Moms go to viewing deck ."

I go over and start to do the splits Chloe comes over

"Hey " she says

"Hey um you got a hottie staring at you right now "

She blushes and says " thats josh hyland paige and Brooke's brother"

"Do you like him " i smirk

"Yes but shhh"

"Okay i understand "i laugh and we warm up together

~Paiges POV ~

After I saw chloe with her new best friend maddie i just about lost it. But i played it cool. You see i get jealous easy. I know that because my on off boyfriend mikey told me that .

Before i could walk over and rescue chloe mrs abby came back.

"Paige you have a solo called Get Up Get Loud Get Tough "

I smile

"Brooke you have a solo called break free "

Brooke smiles .

"Maddie you also have a solo called Cry."

I roll my eyes .

"We have one duet and its going to..."

Paige and Chloe, Paige and Chloe, I cross my fingers.

"Chloe and ...."

Paige please say paige.

"Maddie."

-end of chapter 3-