Chapter 1

~Chloe's POV ~

Yay ! Another day of dance i cant wait !

We are getting a new student today , I'm so excited ! Her name is Maddie and i saw her in the Chandelier video with Sia . I cant wait to become friends with her .

I put on my blue sparkle crop top and blue shorts on .Paige is wearing the exact same except in pink because we are twinnies .

I wonder if josh is going to dance today ? I hope so .

My thoughts were interrupted by my mom.

"Chloe time to go" said my mom .

"Coming" i yell and quickly run downstairs.

~Paige's POV ~

Yay another day of dance !

But ew a new student apparently her name is Maddie but we don't

need another student our team is perfect the way it is and I'm Abby's favorite.

I put on my pink sparkle crop top and matching shorts I go downstairs and see Brooke texting. Probably a boy like always, I smirk. That girl has got the boys all over her . Josh is sitting eating breakfast ." Is Chloe gonna be at Dance today?" asks josh ." Of course , you coming " i teased. You see chloe and josh both like each other but they don't ask each other out like they are scared or something. "Yea" josh said blushing. Brooke finally looks up from her phone and says " awww joshie is blushing " i laugh .Before josh can say something Mom comes down " Kids time to go to dance " and its a race to the front seat.

-end of chapter 1-