Chapter 2

~Chloe's POV~

I was sitting on a bench outside of the studio waiting for paige when a girl around my age with brown hair and blue eyes came up to me . "Hi" she said friendly and sat down beside me . "Hi who are you?" I asked . "I'm Madison Ziegler but you can call me Maddie " she smiled . " Oh so your the new kid , I'm Chloe Lukasiak ." I smiled back , "Well its nice to meet you Chloe" "Nice to meet you too Maddie,So you are Kenzie's sister?" "Yea i lived with our dad but then my mom got a free spot for me here so I'm living in pittsburgh now " " Oh where did your dad live?" "California " my mouth dropped ." You are sooo lucky "

She laughs " its alright I guess but i miss all my friends " "Well you have a new one here in pittsburgh ". We laugh . And then the hyland's car pulls up blaring Problem by Ariana Grande & Iggy Azalea . I could hear Brooke singing Ariana's part perfectly and paige rapping meanwhile josh is yelling shut up and kelly is laughing . Oh those hylands , i laugh . But josh...well i like josh but im too scared to tell him.

~Paiges POV~

I jump out of the car and walk over to Chloe and ... Some girl . Me and chloe do our signature greeting then i have to ask " Who is this " I ask icily . "I'm Maddie " she says perky . I give her the once-over and say "the new kid right " . We were interrupted by josh who pulled chloe away and stood with brooke talking . " yup thats right " says Maddie all fearless . I roll my eyes and say " look I know you're new here but this is my turf and i am Abby's favorite so stay away from me " And then i sashay over to brooke chloe and josh.

~Maddie's POV~

Oh my god. Who does that Paige Girl think she is. She must be the queen bee. But i cant believe its my first day and I'm already getting crap from populars . Well guess what paige you are not all that and a bag of chips . Good one mads good one . I smile at myself and walk in the studio .