Chapter 15 false alarm

Alex Pov.

Now I feel Alexa on how I caught her with Andy, but that was more worse.

and i'll try not to say 'I can explain'.

"Don't tell me your experimenting?" Alexa said with her eyebrows furrowed.

"What?No! I really like her! real feelings." that shot me up.

"K,k, Hey I'm Alexa. Alex's twin." they shook hands then Kirsten turned to me.

"You didn't told me you have a twin sister." Kirsten said. I just shrugged and told her I would tell about my life.

guess we don't know each other that much,we'll be working that out.

Alexa suggested that we should talk inside the beach house because it's really dark outside.

"Great! our time ruined." I whined at her. "Don't be complaining! you owe me a story!" then Alexa shoved me slightly.

now I owe Kate,Kirsten plus Alexa that's nice . psh

--

"Alex! please... Help.. I don't know what to do.." josh came running to us panting.

"What? help where?" I asked curiously. hey a friend needs a help, I hope I can do something.

"Someone brought drinks and they spiked it up,s-so-someone brought weed and I can't keep them on control. I think someone called the c-cops. Alex I don't know what to do!" he said worriedly, I can see he was scared. he don't want to disappoint her parents or her aunt because this was her beach house.

Kirsten looked at me instantly "Oh my God, Karin." she hurriedly stood up "I gotta go find my sister." I nodded worriedly.

"i'll help you find her, Josh i'll TRY to do something I don't know if I've got this." I told him, he was pacing back and forth I know his panicking.

we ran down stairs shouting for Karin, i too was worried because i invited her and she's my responsibility too. i held kirstens hand tight because there were lots of people.

"ALEX HAYES!" Some dude said, and he was following me, i didn't mind him instead we kept looking for Karin.

"Omfg! Alex Hayes! alex" he's squealing like a maniac, uh-oh.

and we didn't even glance at him.

"Zed?" kirsten said, "Kirsten?" he said back.

and glance down at our intertwined hands. Kirsten was about to let go but I held on tight. I don't care what people say.

the guy was eyeing us curiously, I was looking out finding for Karin but I can see her. no one really recognized me except for 'zed' "Please Zed, don't tell anyone." Kirsten said.

I knew the guy was thinking whether to keep us a secret or he would spread a rumor he didn't respond.

"Is he your friend?" I whispered to Kirsten, she nodded. Zed was not drunk and I know he didn't drink not even 1 cup.

The guy is still not responding I approached, "Uhm Zed, Not to be rude.. But please don't tell or spread anything but if you would tell people..." I was thinking of a solution to this, He was waiting for my next words or maybe stunned to talk to 'Alex Hayes'.

"I'll give you tickets to any concerts your pick. Tell people-get hate, Keep our secret-free concert tickets." I pointed it out, this was like bribing him, still he didn't respond instead stared at me. Kirsten wasn't ready to be out I can feel it.

'I would kneel just for you to keep this until were ready.' I thought. But no way I'm doing that. Or instead I'll be kneeling in front of Kirsten- and then head off to marriage. Did I really think of that? Anyways.