2.

Hello! This was deleted before, BUT WATTPAD RETURNED IT TO ME, somehow. So I'm happy! But, I've made major changes so if you started reading this before I updated it again, some things are different. Enjoy!

Chapter Song: Teardrops On My Guitar by Taylor Swift. 

- Gabie :)

________

Calum. 

"How's your history class? I heard Mr. Arnold's tough...and strict," Ashton pointed out as we sat down at our table with our lunches. I shrugged. "He's not so bad actually. He's really nice and he sounds like he's going to be a good teacher."

"Well I know for a fact that he's better than Mrs. Reiles. She doesn't know what she's talking about half of the time," Michael groaned as he sat next to Ashton.

"You're probably just complaining Mikey. She can't be that bad," Luke said as he sat down next to me. "Oh really? For World War 2, she doesn't know what happened in Pearl Harbor," Michael replied. I raised an eyebrow as Michael looked at me, frustrated, while Ashton and Luke groaned.

"I see what you mean now Mikey. I'm sorry," Ashton said as he gave him a hug. Michael sighed and returned the hug.

It was suddenly silent for a moment.

"Maya's going to start sitting with us, if that's okay with you guys," Luke suddenly said as I dropped my pizza.  

Ashton and Michael nodded in approval while I just sat there, staring into space. 

"Cal...? Are you alright?" Luke asked. "Yeah I'm fine. It's fine if she sits with us. I mean, she's your girlfriend so why shouln't she be able to sit with us?" I rambled. Luke raised an eyebrow but let it go.

As if on cue, Maya came over with her tray of food. She sat down next to Luke with a smile plastered to her face. "Hey Luke. Hey guys," she said, smiling. Michael and Ashton said hello while I looked away as Luke pulled her into a hug.

"Hey Maya. How has your day been so far?" Luke asked her in a soft voice. "You know, regular schedule and classes. Drama class is going to be a pain this year because of all the stupid people taking it," she groaned. "It'll get better. I'm sure it will," Luke said, reassuring her.

"I'm sure it will. If only my hot boyfriend was in my drama class with me," she whispered as she pressed her lips against Luke's.

Luke smiled against her lips and kissed back. Maya then gripped onto Luke's hair. As Luke felt that he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. They were deepening the kiss, fast. 

"Both of you are cute, but keep the PDA to minimum," Ashton told them, shielding his eyes with his hands, looking away.

"Laya is so cute though Ash! You can't argue against that," Michael replied, shoving Ashton, making him stumble off of his seat.

"I know Mikey, but public affection gets to be too much sometimes," Ashton pointed out. 

"Guys just stop, please," I said bitterly.

Michael and Ashton's eyes widened as they looked at me. Luke and Maya then pulled away to look at me, giving me a shocked look, as if they couldn't believe what I just said.

"Excuse me Calum?" Maya asked, surprised.  

"Cal...are you  alright? You never snap like that. Something's wrong isn't there?" Michael asked, worried. I shook my head and looked away. That's when I realized how I was acting lately.