Its a no from me chief!

Start from the beginning

"Hoshi it's me Jun, this is my friend Tao. She came from China and is kinda confused since she's never been here and doesn't know the language. I'll be home in a short while, please keep her company until then" I heard Junie-gege say.

"Junie! Sure thing, don't worry about it" I heard the pink haired male in front of me say.

"Oh and Hoshi, don't try anything! Make sure the boys know it two, Hao will kill you, literally! He loves her" Jun said, speaking nothing but the truth.

"Uh okay" Hoshi said. After that Junie-gege ended the call leaving me alone with the pink haired male who's language I didn't know.

"Ah Anyeong" I said in terrible Korean, I knew like 10 words.

"Ah cute, hello I'm Hoshi" He said in Chinese.

"Hello I'm Tao, Minghao's little sister"I said, he gave me a really confused expression and just nodded.  I'm pretty sure he had no idea what I said.

He moved aside and gestured me to enter the apartment, which I did. He mentioned me to follow him which, again I did. We came to what was obviously a living room and stopped, the living room seemed to be occupied by five people.

"Guy's" Hoshi said making our presence known. They all lazily turned their heads around to look at us. Once they noticed me though they sat up right and focused their eyes on me. I felt kinda conscious and hid myself behind Hoshi.

I did a bow and hid behind him again.

"Guy's this is Tao, she's Jun's friend and I believe Hao's girlfriend" Hoshi told them their eyes all grew huge, did they not know Hao-gege has a sister.

"Hi Tao, I'm Mingyu nice to meet you, Vernon... Its a pleasure. Seungkwan, your really cute. Dk, hello. Woozi" They all started saying stuff I couldn't understand which made me feel bad, they looked really happy and had big smiles on their faces.

"Guy's, guy's wait! She doesn't understand Korean" Hoshi said to them which made them all turn to me, catching me off guard and sending heat to my face. I really stood there in their house clueless to what they were saying.

"Ah hello we are Seventeen" One of the boys said in Chinese. He seemed the bigger of the bunch. "I'm learning Chinese from your friends, I know a little" He said smiling.

"Oh! Hi I'm Tao Hao-gege's little sister" I said. He seemed to not understand the last few words. What would he possibly understand? Oh! "I'm happy to meet you" I said.

"Hi Tao, I'm Mingyu. Please come sit under" He said. I laughed a little when he got it wrong but I understood what he wanted me to do I followed his gesture and sat on one of the empty couches.

"What did you say? " The boys asked.

"I told her my name, that I'm learning Chinese and to make herself comfy." Mingyu said in Korean.

"This is Vernon" He said pointing to a ash blonde boy to his left, the boy did a little salute kinda like saying what's up.

"Seungkwan" He mentioned to a really pretty boy who sat next to salute guy,  Vernon was it?

"Woozi" He said pointing to the smallest member there.

"And Dk or Seokmin" He said, pointing at the last male in the room.

I nodded my head and bowed at them silently engraving their names in my head, they are Hao-gege's precious friends.

After that it kinda just got quite none of us knowing what to say, literally. A few minutes later the door was heard opening and Junie-gege came in followed by three more boys who I didn't know.

Junie-gege threw down his bag and open his arms standing still. I walked to him and gave him a short hug.

Author pov.

"They didn't do anything funny to you did they? " Jun asked patting Tao's head slightly.

"No they were nice" She answered smiling. Jun couldn't help himself, Tao was like his little sister and he promised Hao he would keep her a secret and safe two.

Jun kissed Tao's head only to be shoved away leaving Tao to wipe the slob from her foorhead.

"Little Tao, this is Joshua, Wonwoo, and our leader Scoups" Jun introduced the new members to Tao.

"Guys this i-" Before Jun could finish Hoshi jumped on Wonwoo and interrupted him.

"She's Hao's girlfriend! " He shouted. Jun struggled holding his laugh.

"Junie-gege what's going on" Tao asked confused by all the Korean.

"Nothing little Tao, just something funny" Jun said. If he pretended Tao was Minghao's girlfriend instead of his sister he would still be keeping his promise and bee keeping her safe.

"My name is Tao" She said in broken Korean bowing down to the boys. The door opened one more time and shut a short while later.

Minghao had no idea what was going on when he stood in the living room and saw his precious little sister hiding behind Jun. He should have been mad but his first reaction wasting to run to her and lock her between his arms.

"Hao-gege" Tao said as her brother kissed her cheeks and her forehead. She grabbed hold of his shirt and started to tear up. "I missed you" She said softly.

To all the other members this seemed like the most beautiful lovers reunion they have ever seen. To Jun it seemed like a touching sibling moment but to some else it seemed wrong.

"What's wrong" Jeonghan whispered softly to him.

"Nothing" He said walking away. Scoups came to Jeonghan saying hello and glancing at the leaving figure.

"What's Dino's problem"