Thank you jessisweirdshhs for voting lol i wasn't gonna update but at least one person is interested
🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

Harry
I was at work bored out of my mind. My shift ended at 4 of the afternoon and i just had a few minutes left. I work at this bakery called " Loving Life " and let me tell you, being here doesn't make me want to love life. I rather be looking at niall.......
Looking at him and admiring him.... That is all i want. But of course i cant be doing that right now because he is at work right now just like me. He works at the local supermarket and wears this cute red striped apron. His shift ends at at 6:30 wich really upsets me because i don't get to admire him out of the supermarket as much. But is fine because lets just say i always have groceries :).

Daydreaming about him made me lose track of time and my shift ended 4 minutes ago. Ughhhhh i am soo stupid.
"Harry have a nice day sweetheart" said my Martha. She is my boss, very sweet lady almost like another mom.
"Bye Martha, all the love" and i jokingly blew a kiss at her ass i ran out off the small and too sweet smelling store.

The weather was perfect and it was all cloudy and cold. A depressing weather for a depressing man.
I don't have a car so i walked to our apartments. I need to freshen up a bit before going to the store. On my way over i bought a few flowers for Niall. I know how much he loves them because i overheard it when he was complaining to his boyfriend of how he never gave him many and he wanted at least one. Of course his dumbass would keep the promise of buying hime one a day so i decided to buy him some on a daily basis in hopes of making him smile. Niall is my purpose in life and i want him to always be happy and at all times. No matter the cost.