13

James wastes no time, his eager lips plaster onto mine as soon as we get inside. I wrap my hands around his neck, pushing him deeper into my lips. Make it believable.

"Hmm, baby." His hands work down to my waist, ringing around it like sandpaper...I feel a burn and gasp. Moaning.

Okay...say something before it goes too far...before he touches me down there. Set some rules. But my sensations get the best of me...his hands are static as they touch me...stinging my skin. His kisses magnetically addictive...so juicy and dominate. Damn, daddy.

"Let's go to the bed..." I get feisty as I shove him towards my bedroom. Think, Chris, think! My mind panics; he thinks you're a girl. SHUT UP! My sex drive fights. Fuck...

On the bed we go, I take the top position, kind of saddling him, but not letting my waist touch down. Even though I tucked well, I stay a few inches away, it's to risky. I undress him, removing his coat and tossing it.

My hands work to his shirt, a silky button-up that I didn't want to get dirty. It's way too nice and shiny. James places my hands on his crotch then rips his shirt off.

Whoa....body builder, he must be. I've never seen anything more than a six-pack, TRY TEN PACK! His body is a machine, tight and curved...holding the most muscle I've ever seen. Oh fuck, don't get caught. I'll get beaten to death.

James tries to rip my sweater, but I smack him hard across the face. "Ahhh!" He grins, turned on by the pain.

"This is going my way, okay?"

"Okay." He licks his lips, his eyes afire. I slide my hand into his pants, then into his underwear...not believing...doubting the thick, mega long bulge I find there.

The motherfucker is massive and hard as cement. I trace my nails down it, sighing at the abnormal length.

"What do you want to do?" James lifts to breathe onto my neck. I fight the urge to take off his pants and hump. Take off pants, yes, hump him, no.

"How about this?" I pull his pants and underwear down in one swoop. "Here are the rules...no touching my front, it's off-limits. I'm with someone." I add cleverly. "But I can fool around." I grip his dick, James grunts from the pressure I apply. "You have no power, now, get behind me. I want it in the ass."

"Yes, ma'am." James swipes my hair to the side and kisses my neck. He tries grabbing my boobs, but I smack his hands away. "It's hot how stubborn you are." James begins to jerk off; fapping his skin back, his wet cock; the plopping sound makes me drip.

Don't get a boner!

I reverse saddle him and pull down my pants, the back part, only enough to show my lil ass...nothing more. I peek back at him; James continues jerking off with one hand while he uses the other to grope at my cheeks.

The sound of fapping and grunting goes on, intensifying. He speeds up the pace, a moisture barrier builds between his hand. My eyes close and I perch my torso up some, getting hot and bothered from the sound.

My waist thrusts in anticipation. Fuck...oh god, I knew this was gonna feel so damn good, guys who took their time with sex are savage. Excitement and impatience take over me. "Ready?" He sits up behind me, his cock so moist.

"Yeah." I press my butt cheeks together so that he'd have to force his cock in. "Do it." Next thing I know, his cock tip is on my asshole...from what I was feeling... it wasn't gonna fit. The tip is way too wide. I was about to address this, but he jams the tip into my creaming, hot ass.

"FUUUCCCKK!!!!!" I scream bloody murder...and moan so loud that I surprise myself. The noise travels well beyond the room. He covers my mouth with a hand and keeps jamming it in until I loosen my cheeks and let him inside.

I feel it scrape my innards. I inhale sharply, flopping against his waist and jerking my body. The bed creaks and bounces. His dick wasn't even all the way in yet, and it felt like this?!!!

"Ahhhahhhahhh!" I gag under his hand; whimpering and sucking in air. His long dick reaches my stomach. "UGH UGH UGH UGH UGGGGHHH!!" The bed bumps against the wall.

James slithers inside me, drilling and slipping in and out, lubricated with cum. "Ask me to keep going."

I bite his fingers, which cover my mouth; this makes him go into wild gasps. "Please, keep going?" His dick goes into my stomach, warm, big, wet, so heated...so jerky, so hard. "OH MY GOD!!!"

I cry actual tears and fall to my elbows, my face presses onto the mattress, my eyes buck in shock and arousal.

He vibrates violently inside me, slamming the bed to the wall. His cock rocking back and forth, side to side, and circling. Clapping my skin so vigorously. My body flops up and down against his, smack smack smack, our bodies make music.

My bed sounds as if it was gonna crash down, concerning squeaking fills the room now. Our breaths go ragged.

"Moan," I demand in an airy gasp.

He puts a hand on my head. "No." He replies, aggressively smothering my face into the mattress. I struggle for air, suffocating, fighting for oxygen.

I can't breathe!! I gag, my face going red andstreaming with sweat. A hot liquid sprays inside of me.

 A hot liquid sprays inside of me