I walk in the girls locker room and changed to my basketball jersey. I tie my hair up in a ponytail and grabbed my small towel and water bottle before walking out of the room and make my way to the gym.

Someone grabbed my arm and pull me by the corner just as I about to enter the gym. I turn around and Jared stood there, staring at me.

I raised my eyebrow, "Yes?"

He sigh, "I heard about the just now thing with Kayla." he stated. I stare blankly, I didn't know he was there. All I can say is, "oh" 

"Thank you." he said.

I look at him confuse, "For what?" he sigh and ran his fingers through his already messy hair. "Cause you told her off." He replied.

"Well you didn't want her, right? I'm just doing you a favour." I shrug.

He smirk at me, "Does that mean we're together then?" he asks. I shove him lightly, "No." I answered and make my way back to the gym.

"Yeah! Love you too!" He called out.

I just waved at him and got inside. "You're late." coach said the minute I walked in. I groaned, "Cut me some slack. I'm tired." I whined. Coach just shook his head, chuckling. "Get in two groups now." he ordered us.

I put my stuff beside Christina who sat along with Jackie and Clara. I walk to my group which is always with Iggy.

"Now, Iggy you'll join this team since you and Taylor kind of the strongest player we had. We see who will win." coach said. Iggy groaned and walk over to the opposite group.

The boys walked in and walk up the bleachers.

Jared grinned at me. I rolled my eyes and got to my position in front of Iggy since we will be doing the spiking. Coach blow his whistle and toss the balls upwards. Iggy and I jump at the same time. I caught the ball and dribble it away.

"Fuck you Taylor!" I heard Iggy exclaimed.

I laugh and pass the ball to Kristen. She bounce the ball and pass it over to other girl I don't remember her name. She toss the ball over to me and I throw it in the hoops.

I cheer and stuck my tongue out at Iggy.

---

I changed to my outfit and left the locker room.

"Taylor!"

I turn and Jared was jogging up to me. I quirk my eyebrow at him. "Oh come on." he said and took hold of my hand and drag me away. I groaned, "Do you have a habit to drag me away every time?" I grumbled.

He chuckle, "No I just like ordering you around. Its cute." he answered.

"God I hate being cute." I huff making him laugh. He stop walking once we stood by his bike. "Don't you have a car?" I asked, curiously.

He shrug, "I do. But I love riding more." He said as he wiggle his eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the helmet and put it on. I got on the bike after him and wrap my arms around his torso. He put his hands on one of arm and tighten it around him.

I furrowed my eyebrow but soon start smiling when I could feel his heartbeat under my hand.

After few hours of speeding around, he parked the bike outside a house. A very nice house. I got off and took off my helmet and pass it over to Jared.

"Where are we?" I asked.

He grinned, "My home." He answered simply. My eyes widen, "Why are we here then?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and just grabbed my hand and pull me along to the porch.

"Jared stop dragging me around." I whined.

He laugh and fall in step beside me but never once let go of my hand. He open the front door and walk in before pulling me along. "Jared is that you?" I heard a feminine voice said.

A woman appeared from the corner. She had her gardening hat and apron. She's a brunette with green eyes. Too pretty for a older woman. "Oh I didn't know you're bringing your friend home." She said as her eyes twinkle. Jared groaned and hug his mum with one of his arm.

Still not letting go of my hand.

"I'm Taylor Marty. Its nice to meet you Mrs McCrory." I said, "I would shake your hand But apparently your son is not letting go of my hand." I gritted out. She look down at our hands and grinned, "Oh call me Daniela. Its very nice to meet you Taylor." She said.

I smile politely, "Alright. I'm gonna take her up to my room for some movies." Jared pipe in. Daniela purse her lips. "Okay no funny business Jared." she warned.

Jared wave her off and put his hands on my wait, pushing me lightly to the stairs. I rolled my eyes and walk up the stairs, slowly just to annoyed him.

"Taylor!" He whined.

I laugh and took hold one of his hands from my waist and walk upstairs in a normal pace.

~~~

Comment & Vote!!
xoxoxoxo