Chapter Two

Every day Louis calls my mum, every day she lies to him and tells him that she has no clue where I am. Now that I'm in my third trimester I can feel myself slowing down. Before I was everywhere and wanting to do everything, but now when I do too much I've started to get Braxton Hicks.

I've wanted to call Louis for the past two months, ever since I found out the gender. But I knew better. I knew that for my own sanity it wouldn't be a good idea to call him. Although I miss his voice oh so much.

But anyway, we officially have the baby's nursery all set up and I couldn't be happier with it. The walls were painted a beige with pink undertones and a matching carpet, then we put a white metal crib against the left wall with two night tables on either side, we also put a white glider in front of the windows and across from that the chest of drawers with a changing pad placed on top.

 The walls were painted a beige with pink undertones and a matching carpet, then we put a white metal crib against the left wall with two night tables on either side, we also put a white glider in front of the windows and across from that the ches...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Over all her room had an antique feel to it, and I thought it was absolutely stunning.

Currently Gemma and I were sat in the nursery folding and putting away clothes. I won't be having a baby shower because the past six months I've only talked to three people; Gemma, my mum, and and my doctor. Gemma insisted that she still buy me presents and a cake though.

She got lots of clothes for my daughter, a swing, and lots of diapers in different sizes.

Gemma was telling me about the most recent, and interesting, encounter she's had with Louis and the boys.

"They showed up at my house, H! The three of them and they were so angry because 'how can you not know where your brother is'! Louis looks so fucking drugged out. Not just high but like he's back on the hard shit. He was so paranoid and irritable. Oh, and his mood swings. They were over for ten minutes and he went from sobbing to screaming to laughing. The boys also told me he's gone out drinking every night. He's lost without you, blaming himself for you leaving."

I looked at the tiny checkered Vans that I was holding in my hands. Why is he ruining himself over me? I don't understand. "At least text one of the boys, tell them you're okay. Everyone is so worried about you, bug."

I nodded slowly and pulled out my phone. Maybe if Louis knew I was okay he would treat himself better, realize it wasn't him that made me leave.

To (020)443-9812: Hey, Ni.
From Niall: Who's this???
To Niall: It's H. Don't tell anyone I contacted you or my number, in fact, delete it after this.
From Niall: Harry?! What the hell, mate!? Where are you????

To Niall: Don't worry about that. I'm okay, I'm healthy, and I'm safe. Please tell Louis that without making it obvious that I contacted you.

To Niall: I love all of you guys, okay?

From Niall: Mate, just come home. I'm sure we can work everything out, yeah?? We all miss you, Lou is a mess he isn't healthy. Please, even if you just come by and leave again. The way you left was so so so shitty.

From Niall: H... Please
From Niall: Haz??

I watched as the messages continued to pour in. Should I go see them? Just to give Louis closure?

From Niall: Mate?

To Niall: Ok. Meet me at Nandos in Manchester, the one on Hardman. Tomorrow at noon.

Maybe this was a mistake.

Long Gone; l.s.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें