My stomach growls loudly, making my stomach actually kind of hurt. Dying of hunger. I type. wbu?

Um... eat then??? I'm drawing and listening to some hella rad music aka misfits biyatch

I laugh at his text and somehow end up coughing, then text him back. I would, but I reAlLY don't want to go downstairs #stillmadatthemomther

Momther? wtf

stfu, it's a real thing

Sure it is. anywhoooooore, how's your weekend been?

Well, I haven't been able to see my best friend or boyfriend... so how do you think?

Sounds lovely

How about yourself?

Just peachy

Before I can even think of something to text back, he texts me again. Gtg, I'll call you later

I don't reply, I just lock my phone and force myself to sit up. I forgot about the dog walking all over my back, so she slides off and lands on her side on my bed. She looks up at me and stands up, prancing around. "What am I going to name you?" I ponder out loud.

"Bitch?" I question. She continues to jump around, so I say it like I'm calling her. "Bitch! Come here, Bitch." I pat my legs and watch. She just ignores me. Okay, so, Bitch is out of the equation.

I continue to think. I'm thinking a less insulting name, or correct, depending on how you see it. I kind of want to name her after a band member, or the name of a ship. Kellic? Jalex? Hmmm... Ryden? Maybe not. I'll ask Gerard later.

I force myself up and into a standing position. The dog stops jumping and stares at me, a questioning look on her face. I wave her off and start my slow walk to the door, trying to save some energy for the stairs.

I turn the knob and shut it before the dog can get out. According to mom, she doesn't want the dog out of my room, except for going out to 'relieve herself', because she doesn't need her breaking anything else. I find it unfair that it's alright if the dog breaks my shit, but not everyone else's.

I sigh and start descending down the staircase, thinking of what to eat. Maybe just a sandwich to hold myself off while I cook something.

I find the bread, a butter knife, and some peanut butter, then I proceed to make a peanut butter sandwich and stuff my face with it, barely allowing myself to breath. I rummage through the cabinets in search of something to make. I kind of want pasta, but last I checked, we're out and mom didn't buy any at the store when we went.

I find a box in the back of one of the cabinets, it was filled with twelve of those Ramen blocks. I reach back and grab one of the packs, thrilled to make it because I love Ramen.

I grab a pot and fill it with water, setting on the stove afterwards and switching the right knob 'hi' so it'll make the water boil.

*

After stuffing my face with the Ramen, my stomach starts to feel a lot better. I don't feel as exhausted anymore and I can finally move around like a seventeen year old, not a seventy year old.

I do up the stairs and open my door, immediately getting greeted by the nameless puppy.

I go grab my phone and see that I have a missed call from Gerard, so I call him back.

I place the phone to my ear and wait for him to answer. "Hello?" He asks after four rings.

"Hey, Gerard."

"Hey, Frank, what's up?" I walk over, eyeing the broken remnants of Pansy and sit on my bed.

"Trying to think of what to name the demon known as my early birthday present. What about you?" I ask, patting my leg for the puppy to come to me. She eagerly hops over, jumping onto my bed and shoving her face into the palm of my hand.

"Still drawing," he answers. "And why don't you just name her Demon? I mean, I'm certain your mom won't approve, but who cares? She's your dog after all."

"Let's try this out," I say and put my phone down. I go over by my door and sit down. "Demon! Come here, Demon!"

Her head jerks in my direction and she stares at me, eyeing me up. "Come here!" I say enthusiastically, patting on my crossed legs. That makes her stand up and start to jump around. "Come on! Come here, Demon!" She jumps off the bed and makes her way over to me, jumping onto my lap and wagging her tail at me.

I pull the phone back to my ear and speak into the speaker, "Thanks, Gerard."

"So, she answered to it?" He asks, chuckling.

"Mhm," I hum in response while petting behind her ears.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Alrighty ladies and possibly gents.

xoCrashFire