Chapter 25 - punishment

Start from the beginning

Sam: he lying.

Lucy: you have a kid?

He punches you straight in the gut and kicks you as you fall you the ground. You feel your ribs flex in your chest as he pulls back and kicks again.

You spit blood as lucy and John pull him away as the other 3 men looked in shock as you begin to laugh.

You: do you think I feel that. I've been though to much already. Even before this apocalypse started.

Sam: ok if pain won't make you talk maybe the cold will. Strip him boy.

They pick you up and take off your jacket and then your shirt. You hang your head as they notice the shear number of scars covering your body.

Lucy: oh god.

John: Jesus, Mary and Joseph.

Sam: fuck.

You've never felt more different.

Sam: this doesn't change anything. He still needs to be punished.

Lucy: he's only a kid and by the looks of it he's had enough.

Sam: bury him in the snow and freeze him up a little.

You: go ahead I won't feel it.

They drop you in the snow and begin to cover your body leaving your head out of it.

They stand around you and stare in silence. When you don't react and you don't even move they look at each other.

You: this isn't working. What do you want me to say.

Sam: I want you to tell us the truth about you and those raiders. You bastards took my daughter from me.

You: I'm sorry to hear that but that wasn't us I'm with the whitetails.

Sam: you fucker.

He pulls out his knife and begins to walk towards you.

John: woah Sam lets look into this first before we kill him.

He doesn't listen and drops on one knee as you lay on the floor and begins to cut into your body. You scream as the others try to pull him back and you feel a sharp pain all along your chest.

Lucy: shit!

You see the expression on her face change and you look down at your chest seeing a cut from you right shoulder all the way down you your left hip. You start to panic.

You:fuuuuuuuuuck! Fuck fuck fuck shit. Shit on it!

You become very dizzy at the sight of this as people start to attempt to stop the bleeding.

You start seeing people stand around you. Mum, dad, susie, the man at the lab and lee.

Mum and dad: come join us love.

Susie: I always liked you. Your so funny. Come and join us.

Lee: you did good with clementine kid. Now it's your turn.