One Drink Won't Hurt, Right?

*cough*WRONG*cough* so i got this idea suddenly............be prepared coz im making it up as i go :D (first time sal gets drunk sooooo yeet)

A Sanity's Fall song (specially requested by none other than Larry, of course!) was playing outside of the bathroom. Sal really wanted to go out and enjoy himself with all his old friends, and non-friends, but social anxiety said hard pass, sorry not sorry, and it was definitely loud enough to trigger an episode which would likely end in Sal fainting and ruining everyone's fun, which nobody would appreciate, at all. So, Sal just sat in the rightmost stall on the end enjoying his nachos and punch. There was a WIDE variety of alcohol-which wasn't surprising- and some fruit punch. Sal had sworn to himself he would never drink, since addiction runs in the family, and the last thing he wanted was to be a spitting image of his dad, so hard pass. 

Creaaaaaak

THE DOOR!!

Sal had to bite his tongue to avoid yelping in surprise, that would surely get him noticed, which was a bad thing.

"Saallyyy Faceee?"

of course, Larry, who was obviously a littttttle tipsy.

"Sal i knowww you'ree in herrrreee!"

Well, i mean he had to come out at this point...

He fastened his prosthetic once again and unlocked the stall.

"Heyyyy Sssalll!" After this he hiccuped and stumbled while taking a drink of whatever he was drinking.

Sal rolled his eyes.

"I think i should take you home befo-" Larry cut him off

"YOU'RE NOT MY SUPERVISOR!"

Sal flinched.

"Sorry duuude...you okayy?"

"Yeah just a little nervous is all."

At this, Larry held up his drink to Sal, who quickly realized what he was implying.

"N-no!" Sal quivered at the thought of becoming his dad, he didnt want to hurt anybody like his father hurt him.

"Just take soooome!" Larry whined like a toddler, which he becomes while drunk and/or high.

"Larry, no, i'm sorry but n-"

"DRINK SOOOOOOME NOWWWWWW!"

Now it was Sal's turn to yell.

"I SAID NO LARRY, ACCEPT THAT!"

Larry stumbled back, mouth agape, as if to signal that he was more than taken aback by this gesture.

Sal realized how much his anxiety was taking him over and decided a drink wont hurt.

"Well, i suppose one drink won't hurt, right?"

"That's riiiighhht! You're the dude Sally, my man."

Sal reached for the drink- which he had assumed was jager, but Larry protested.

"Nuh-uh...all mine. i'll get you some though."

Larry went up to the bartender and asked for 'the strongest thing they had'

He recieved vodka in return.

Sal awaited anxiously, his beverage. When Larry finally came, he almost snatched it right out of his hands, he was so eager to calm down a little.

"Woah buckoooo! Chill out."

"Just gimme it Larry."

"Okay, but it's vodkaaaa so be veryyyy careful with that stufff." He said, raising his voice to a higher pitch making the situation slightly humorous. 

Sal took it in his hands, now more shaky than ever, he gulped hard and took a sip.

Sal's face puckered up and a wave of guilt rushed over him like the ocean, but that went away quickly, after he ingested over four cups in ten minutes.

"Sal you should really slow down a lit-" Ash tried to calm him down but to no avail.

"Shuuuut up you, you, you BATTERY PACK!"

Clearly, Sal's alcohol tolerance was pretty low. Four drinks and he's wasted already. At least he was calm...ish....right?

Ash hadn't seen Sal in a while and she got worried, Larry was starting to worry too, his intoxicity was beginning to wear off.

They both started to look for him when suddenly..

"BUZZ OFF YOU....PRICK!"

Yup, definitely Sal.

Travis was standing in front of Sal who was trying to get up but continued to fall over, he was flirting with him.

"TRAVIS BACK OFF!"

For whatever reason, Larry scared him off just like that. 

"Sal, you okay?" Ashley asked.

"Better than ever, i'm FABOOOOOLUSSSSSS!"

Ash and Larry both exchanged weird looks.

Before they could say anything, Sal tried to get up, presumably to go to the bathroom, and failed. He began swallowing hard and turning paler by the second. By the time anyone figured out what was happening, Sal had emptied his stomach contents onto the floor, and then proceeded to pass out.

Ash and Larry exchanged looks again and lifted him up. 

"i've got him." Ashley offered

"You sure?"

"Yeah, just start up the car. i'll lay him in the backseat and then you can watch him while I drive because you're still not one hundred percent."

"Sounds like a plan, Stan."

"Shut up Larry'

"Okay..."

When they were about halfway home, Sal stirred a little in the backseat, clutching his stomach.

"Urgh. I'm gonna-"Sal was cut off by harsh gagging as the car turned a corner sharply.

Ash quickly stopped the car and Larry fumbled out of the car. He opened the door and drug Sal out of the car, just in time for him to fall to his knees, and throw up....everywhere..

Gross.... Larry cringed.

"You done Sal?"

"Mmmhmmm" Sal grumbled, half unconcious.

"I hope he doesn't get alcohol poisioning." Ash looked over at Larry, who looked in the backseat at his friend.

"Nah, he'll be fine, dude."

"Okay, if you say so."

The next morning Sal woke up with the worst hangover of his life.

"Larry, i think ive got the fluuu! My body hurts, and my head, and im throwing up everywhereeee! I'm dizzy and i feel like absolute crap."

"Nah, buddy. Just a rough night last night."

Sal looked confused.

"Huh??"

Larry and Ash both giggled.