Anxiety Attack-Sal

uwu soooo im back to writing..check out my wip fic Dark Nights Call For Delights-SalxLarry anyway, obviously mention of anxiety/panic attack so trigger warning????ITHINK??????????

anyway...........

ENJOY!!!!!!!

ps i got the game today.

im not obsessed...i just love it...a lot...

without any further ado...les gooo

most of this is an excerpt from my new wip fic (mentioned above uwu)

Drip. Drip. Drip. Drip.

Sal listened carefully to the rain slowly falling. It was a rainy day at Addison Apartments-which didn't help Sal's gloomy mood. Usually rain was calming to him but today he just seemed really jumpy. It had all started when a dog barked and growled at him. Ah, that explains it. The flashbacks, terror, anxiety, paranoia...all of it. Tears welled up in the boy's eyes. He tried to blink them back but to no avail. Here came the waterworks. He sat silently as it progressed. His anxiety. Here come the panic attacks. Great, just fabulous. Sal's breathing hitched as his back arched and he felt a sharp pain through his lungs as he tried to catch his breath and calm himself down. That only made things worse. The room was spinning and his heart was pounding in his ears giving him a massive piercing migraine. "Make it stop!" Sal yelped out for help. Nobody was home at the time. His dad was out for the week doing whatever the hell he does.

Larry hadn't heard from Sal all day which seemed odd. "Sally Face?" Larry's voice came through the walkie-talkie along with static. But all Sal cared about at the time was calming down. He took deep breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth. He began to calm down slightly, then someone started banging on the door. Sal yelped as the banging got louder and louder and the room spun more and more. Just as Larry busted through the door-which he knew Lisa would be more than upset about-Sal collapsed. Larry saw his body go limp and crumple into a big heap in the corner.

"Shit, Sal, you good dude?"
"SAL?"
"Must've been more panic attacks. Jesus, i feel bad for the little dude." Larry muttered under his breath.

Something about how helpless he had looked at the time left Larry breathless. He was like a tiny puppy, and if Larry were being entirely honest with himself, he wanted nothing more but to kiss those tender, blue lips. What!? What was wrong with him? Had he gone mad? He's a best friend not a boyfriend. Also, BLUE? Oh GOD HIS LIPS ARE BLUE!?

He was still breathing though, which was a good thing. he just had to try and shake him awake. So he did. He tried, and tried, and tried. Several times, until- he woke up! Finally. Sal jolted up, breathless, his mouth dry from breathing so hard and being so scared. "Larry?" Sal said faintly.

"Yeah little dude it's me."
"Don't call me...." Sal's voice drifted off
"Hmm?"
"Don't call me little." Sal tried to regain his composure which was somewhat working until Larry pulled him back down.

"Nope. You trying to kill yourself? You idiot." Larry chuckled to himself and Sal just rolled his eyes.
"Whatever."

Sal looked tired, and frankly- he was.

"Sal, dude. You look like you need sleep."
"Even if i tried, i'd fail miserably."
"what do you mean by that dude?"
"Nightmares."
"Oh...i'll keep you safe from them..!" Larry suggested.
"How in the hell do you plan on doing that, hm?" Sal argued.
"Well...i'll lay down with you." Larry said before he could catch himself.
Sal blushes majorly and so did Larry.
Shit. Did he really just say that!??
"Shittt, dude. I'm so sorry..!" Larry apologized quickly.
Larry saw Sal smile under the mask.
"Actually, i'd quite like that Larry.." Sal blushed.
"O-Oh.." Larry stuttered.
After a brief moment of silence (which felt like an eternity, really) Larry interjected.

"Alright dude, off to bed we go."
"Aye aye captain." Sal saluted.
Just something about the way he said that made Larry fall for Sal even more. He carried him bridal style to the bedroom and covered him up, then laid down beside him.

"Night Larry."
"Night Sally Face."
With that they drifted off into sleep and Sal had no nightmares.

Sal was thankful for an amazing friend..or more....like Larry.