"Miss. Castele, Mr. Durian. Welcome to the Milagros Nova estate. One of the newest projects of Jackson's and Co. Lmt. Please have a seat." My eyebrows shot up at that.

"A Spanish and Latin combination for a name. Beautiful. I must say, it totally lives up to it. " I told her truthfully.

Keira looked shocked. "You know the languages? " she asked perplexed.

I laughed lightly at her and replied. "Sorry to disappoint you Keira but no. I do not know the languages accurately. But i sing. And in many years, i have gathered the knowledge of a few words from here and there. "

Keira nodded understandingly. "But still. It is amazing. Not many people can pick up other languages or foreign words so easily. Please have a seat. "
I didnt realize i was still standing. I quickly shuffled over to the chair near Cordon and sat down. Cordon bent over slightly towards me. "What does the name mean?"he whispered in my ear.

I turned and whispered back to him. "Miracle star." he nodded and straightened up.

"So. Do you want anything to eat?  I brought some bread and juice with me. Please help yourself and then i will show you around." Keira pointed at the food and folded her Maganize keeping it in her bag.

"No it is fine. We all ate before coming here. Let us see the location first." Jack replied and we all got up again.

"Okay. Follow me. " We all trugged behind her and she took us to the entrance from where we came.

"So this is the entrance as you would have assumed. There are 3 other entrances around the whole place but we will only use this one during the party. " She told to no one in particular and we all nodded. I noticed Jack was taking some notes as well.

"Moving on. The guests will enter from here and move straight. They will follow the path and then turn right and then a left. I was thinking we could put the decorations in such a manner that the way to the ball which is to be held at the building i will show you next looks like one single path and the guests don't get lost. Then we enter the front garden. "

We all entered an open space, also surrounded by flowers- tulips and something else i didn't know what. In front of the clearing was a huge stone building. It was definitely one of the old buildings that were very commonly seen in our town but it was infused with modern architecture. It was 3 stories tall but looked gigantic. There was a huge staircase to the entrance like those in royal castles.

"Miss.Somell, won't this be a little difficult to locate by the public once the place is open for all?" Jack asked her.

"Oh! This isn't going to be a public garden Mr. Durian. This is Mr. Jacksons private property. There are many houses spread accross the whole land. This building in front of you is the common house. Many relatives and family members of the Jacksons will be shifting here from their previous houses due to some circumstances. We are throwing this ball here to celebrate the same. "
Keira explains.

So this is a private property. Mr.Jackson might be here too. Oh shit. Why am i thinking about him again. But isn't he a sight to see? I snorted. Yes. NO. I mean no.

Keira lead us to the front of the staircase and we move towards the door. As soon as she opens the door, a huge empty space welcomes us. The walls were coloured a gorgeous brown with gold designs. The space in front of us is most likely a living room. But of course we will be using it as a party room.

"This is the main living room where the ball will take place. It is a beautiful season so i was wondering if  we could do the food and cuisine outside in the front garden from where we came and this place will be for dancing and chatting. What do you think? "