thirteen.

...............

"You are good in this" eric said.

"Ofc, I'm the queen of board games" you smirked.

"Yena, are you ok now?" Kevin asked.

"Ofc I'm..never been this good...i called mom and told her everything so.. I'll move on and mom want to hire a bodyguard..but i said nevermind...cause i have my bodyguards here.."you said.

"Is your bodyguard..eric.."kevin asked.

"No..you guys are my bodyguards..my trusted one." You rolled the dices.

"Hey yena.." younghoon called you.

"Huh? Yeah.. dont look at me like you so afraid to death..i forgave you since you and eric hugged.ahhhaa." you move your player.

"Oh really? Good to know that.."younghoon smiled.

"Yena..how about your friends? Are they gonna play or go out with you this semester break?" Kevin asked.. he's being a detective since he got out from the hospital..

"Bro..why are you asking me to much questions? Haha..yujin are travelling with her family to overseas..and yuri..she went back to japan i guess..so I'm all alone.."you looked at him.

"Hey..you are not alone..this is a great time for us to spend our time together!!" Eric shouted.

"Hey..dont shout.."you push him.

"Ok..i meant that we can fill our time..family time..since our families are busy.." he added.

"That is a good idea!" Kevin shouted.

"Yahhh~" you moaned.

"Younghoon!! Eric!! Let's go!!" Kevin shouted.

"Where are we going?" The both off them asked.

"To the beach!" Kevin super excited.

"Hey kevin..how about me?" You sighed.

"Hahaha let's go!" Kevin grabbed your hand.

"Hey..why so sudden..how about this weekend.."you mumbled.

"Are you lost your mind? Your friends will stay over.. and we are going to the beach" you said.

"Yeah..how about this weekend.."eric mumbled.

"You spoiled my mood.." kevin sulked.

"Noooo..we havent go for shopping.." you smirked.

He smacked his head. Again.

"Hey..i said dont do that.." eric said.

"Okok" kevin mumbled.

"Hmm..are you both gonna stay here? Please say yes" he added.

"Haahha, sure why not" younghoon said.

"Yeahh cool..cause i wanna ask chanhee and changmin to come and sleep over" kevin said.

"Gosh, to many boys in my house" you went to the kitchen.

"Good evening miss, are you hungry? Should i cook for you?" The maid said.

"Good evening too madam.. it's my pleasure, I'll help you to cook...btw, Kevin's friends will stay over."

.........

"Ayo!!!!" Chanhee walks into the house.

"Happy holiday!!!" Changmin added.

"You both look like twin 😂" younghoon giggled.

"Yahh" chanhee puffed his face.

"Where is yena??" Chanhee jumped on the sofa.