nine.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!" you screamed looking at younghoon who was sleeping at the floor.

"What??" younghoon woke up amd shocked.

"GET OUT NOW!!" you shouted.

You threw your pillows to him.

"Okok" he left you.

"She didn't remember" younghoon smirked.

"I need to sleep again" you laid your head and suddenly..

"Hey kid, dont forget today is school" younghoon reminds you again before you shut your eyes.

WHAT! OH MY... I'M DEAD..

You rush to the bathroom and showered because you need to study and finish some homework so that you can catch up with others.

"Yena, eat your breakfast" younghoon reminds you.

"Yesssssss" you said.

"Please take my breakfast to the reading room, i will eat there." you said to the maid.

She nodded and served it there.

You read books and there's a few minutes left for the bus came.

"Dont to rush, you will not use the bus..kevin told me to not let you use the bus for certain due.." Younghoon said and eat his breakfast at the dining room.

You almost choked.

.........

"Finally!!! You came!! I heard you got sick " your besties hugged you.

"Gosh, do you miss me???" you giggled.

"Are you serious!? Yes, we are!! Many things happened when you are not here." Yujin said.

"Huh? What happened?" you asked.

"You gonna shocked..the things are..Kevin got accident,wonyoung didnt go to school and ask to transfer.. eric just being eric" yujin said gossiply.

"Haha,eric just being eric.. ohh, the Kevin's news..i heard it..but wonyoung.. are you serious?" You curioused.

"Yeahh it is real.. because i heard she involved a fight with a CEOs' daughter. " Yeri said.

"Yeah, she's crazy..haha" yujin added.

"You guys, I'm sorry" you said.

"I lied to you guys about my root." you mumbled.

"I am the CEOs' daughter." You said sincerely.

The both of them shocked and cant even believe it.

"Are you serious!!?" Yeri cried.

"And i am Kevin's..." Your words been cut.

"Girlfriend?" yujin said.

"Or Scandal?" she added..

"Or maybe friend?" She added again..

"Or maybe.."

"Haish, he is my brother" you smirked.

I know like you him yujin but please let finish my words.

"WHAT!" they both screamed.

You only can crave a smile amd look at eric.

"Hey,you look tired" patting on his shoulder.

"Yeah, i didnt get enough sleep last night. I was taking care of kevin." He said.

"What, whyyy.. he can take care of himself..ahah, where's chanhee and changmin?" You asked while massage Eric's shoulders.

"Ooh, they both had a quiz today, so they to study.." eric yawned.