eleven

"okay i already arranged the part. so i will put the list at this board. Please aware about your part." Mrs. Park said.

CINDERELLA CAST

1. Younghoon - The Prince
2. Chaeyeon - Cinderella
3. Eunbi - The step mother
4. Yujin - anastasia
5. Yuri - drizella
6. Yena - fairy godmother
7. Eric - The pumpkin car driver
8. Hyunjae - king
9. Juyeon - prob team
10. Sunwoo - Lighting team

"

"I'm Cinderella!!!" Chaeyeon being sassy.

"And my fairy godmother is... What? This girl?" Chaeyeon puffed her cheeks.

"Fairy godmother huh? I rather be a tree" you mumbled.

"So, where's my prince? Ahhah younghoonniee~~" she approached younghoon.

"Haha, yes Cinderella. Haha" he laughed and looked at you and avoided it.

"Huh? Hey step sisters." You patted at Yuri's and yujin's shoulder.

"Eric! I summoned a pumpkin car." You giggled.

"LOL, hey... Younghoon is the prince~" eric rolls his eyes to younghoon.

You look at younghoon who's laughing at his script and practice with chaeyeon.

"He still mad at me... look at him.. so friendly with chaeyeon.. huh yena? Are you jealous?" He added.

"Huh? No..for what?" You push eric.

*Eric bump into someone*

"I'm sorry it's my fault" you apologized.

"Huh? Did i heard sorry, didnt i?" The person said.

"Hyunjae." You gripped your hands.

"Hey! Dont bother her. I dont know what you're up to..but leave her alone." Yujin stood up for you.

"Huh? For what? I know she still want me. Let's go juyeon.. I'm the king anyways..so i have the power.." Hyunjae sighed and left you and your friends.

"Huh.. still want you my foot." You mocked.

"Huh king? Euw this is only a theater drama " yujin disgusted.

You stand and approach mrs.park.

"Miss, may i dismiss this practice..i feel not well..but i already memorize half of my lines." You said.

"Wow, half of it..ok, you may go.. " she said without any questions.

You walk and take your bag angrily. Your friends look at you and questioning you but you cut it.

"Dont follow me. I need time to be alone." You walk towards the door and slammed the door.

*Door slammed so hard*

They become silent because they understand the situation.

At the other part of the theater.

"Gosh who's that?" Chaeyeon said.

"I dunno.. hey eric! Who's that?" Younghoon shouted.

"Huh? No one.. just wind..." Eric sarcasmed.

"Hey girls, i will find her and try to comfort her..." Eric said to yujin and yuri..

"Wind? " He questioned himself.

"Huh..just a wind.. let's continue...." Chaeyeon grabbed younghoon's hand.

"Where's his going?" Younghoon thought.

...........

Eric followed you.