Pinky more than likely saw everything...this whole situation as one big game and she was going to do everything she could to win; even if that meant sadistically torturing and barbarically murdering the innocent. She wanted to continue to mess with Marty and Marcia's heads before killing them in the most brutal and painful way possible. They knew that she hadn't disappeared. She was there...even though they couldn't physically see her. Both sensed her evil presence. She was waiting for the right moment to appear and kill.

Marcia glimpsed over at Marty's window, hoping that she'd find Pinky. She must have looked out her window, for what seemed like the millionth time. Careful to not touch the remaining sharp fragments of glass which were still lodged in the window frame. But there was no one at her window. She whipped her head back to Marty's window. That time she had to hold back a scream. Her heart beat started to increase, as she observed Pinky standing there right outside Marty's window.

The white moonlight appeared to make her figure glow...in a malicious and eerie way. She still had that infamous sickening grin on her face, which made Marty and Marcia's hair stand on end. Pinky didn't have to do anything; she didn't have to kill anyone or even laugh. She could just be standing in Marty and Marcia's presence and it was enough to make them start shaking in their boots.

"She's right there!" Marcia screamed, pointing at Marty's window.

"Fuck!" Marty yelled.

"Start up the god damn car!" Marcia ordered.

Marty took a hold of the key again. To his luck, his fingers weren't numb anymore and he could feel the contour of the key. Marcia watched Pinky readying herself by clenching her fist; in order to punch through and smash the driver's side window...when miraculously, the key turned and the engine kicked into life. The vehicle rumbled violently and vibrated. It revved and loudly thundered throughout the car park as Marty stepped on the accelerator sending the car backwards.

Due to the sudden force of being propelled backwards, their heads smashed against the headrests but they quickly readjusted their positions. During this time, they spotted Pinky standing a few metres away from the front of the car. With a broken nose and blood about her face, Pinky began to run up to the front of the car like a raging, ferocious monster.

"Drive! Go! Drive!" Marcia shrieked.

Marty slammed down his foot down onto the pedal, causing the car to propel forward. As he continued to drive, the vehicle approached Pinky who took no notice, ignoring it. She continued running towards the car as if challenging it as a combatant. Marcia watched in suspense. She had no idea what was going to happen except that she was certain the car would drive over Pinky and kill her. That would be the best solution for them. they'd be able to drive away and escape from the place before the other clowns managed to make it to the car park.

Alternatively, Pinky could somehow manage to jump onto the car. Rom there, she'd be able to climb inside and kill them. Marcia wanted to be certain that Marty would drive over her so there was no chance that she could achieve such a feat. She knew that Pinky was capable of a lot and that jumping onto a car wouldn't have been much trouble for her. But Marcia wasn't too sure.

All they had to do was drive over her and she'd be dead...gone forever...never to bother them again...ever.

Although Marcia had never wised death nor injury to anyone in her life, her morals had changed...particularly as a consequence of being held hostage, tortured and witnessing the evil parasitic clowns commit numerous atrocities. It wasn't as though Marcia and Marty were attempting to kill the clowns for a warped sense of pleasure. They were simply doing it for their own defence and safety.

If sadism was to be defined, the evil clowns would be the best descriptor as they were the ones who'd killed Claudia, Todd and Stanley. They'd terminated innocent souls. Hung human carcasses around the big-top, not only in the small tent but throughout the entire large tent as well. They were the ones who were still hellbent to kill Marty and Marcia simply for gratification.

The task ahead was simply and straight forward. Marcia and Marty had to kill Pinky before she killed them. it was the only way of ending the terrifying chapter of their lives. Consequently, Marcia was praying that Marty would manage to drive over Pinky.

At that instant, the car collided into Pinky with such force that she was thrust backwards at a hypersonic speed. A mere split second later, the car drove over Pinky...the tyres flattening and crushing every bone in her body. The sound of bones cracking and crushing reverberated in Marty and Marcia's ears. Blood sprayed onto the car, defiling the entire front window. A look of disgust came upon Marty's face as he turned on the windscreen wipers...the wiper blades worked perfectly, wiping away the majority of the thick, red coloured consistency.

Marcia felt bile in her throat. The foul, revolting taste of the fluid filled her entire mouth. She quickly turned her head to the side window and spewed out the contents of her stomach.

"Marcia...Are you okay?" Marty inquired.

As she finished vomiting, she was about to respond when she saw the rest of the clowns in the distance; standing at the entrance of the car park. There were two of them there, Penny and Grubby. She was shocked at how Grubby had managed to make it there, in a blinded state. Marcia thought that Grubby was possessed, (he had to be) there was no other logical reason. Even though there were only two clowns (with one being blind), Marcia was still terrified.

She turned and faced Marty. He looked a little nervous.

"They're right there..." Marcia declared.

"Who?" Marty asked inquisitively.

"The clowns...for fuck sake...Marty, switch on! Drive! Step on the pedal! Go!" Marcia screamed angrily.

Marty desisting with further questions, simply put his foot further down onto the pedal. He couldn't let the clowns catch up to them. Not again.

u guys want me to publish chapter 19 today as well? or nah?