Jungkook:is it to big?

He smirks and brings my hand to touch it, my heart is racing and my whole face is hot, why is this sexy man from my dreams making me touch sex toys, he looks like he doesn't even work here. He's wearing a half button up white shirt with a black blazer and slacks. But man does he wear it very well. He stares into my eyes and I blurted out something with realizing I was saying it out loud.

"I want something your size"

He chuckles and puts the dildo back, he grabs another one off the shelf, he makes me wrap my hand around it and it doesn't wrap all the way around. The girth and length of this thing is huge, could this guy really be that big? My eyes wander down to the print of his cock forming in his pants.

Jungkook:what's your name?
Me:It's Y/n from what I remember
Jungkook:well my name is Jungkook and I'm the owner of this store or one of the many I own, I focus on mainly women pleasure...happy women, happy man...

Should I just say fuck it and hook up with this guy? I mean I've seen him in my dreams and maybe it could be a sign. Ugh fuck it, I haven't had sex in months and I've been wanting to do something exciting.

Me:how about you make me a happy women right now?

He smirks and takes my hand, he leads me to the back. In the back there's a large desks couch and a beautiful view of outside. His office is quite large and very luxurious, he picks me up and slides everything off his desk. I desperately try slide off my fishnets, but he reaches down between my thighs and rips them in half, he pushes my skirt over my waist. My core is bare against his desk, he bites his lower lip. He smirks at my arousal dripping down onto his desk. He undo's his belt buckle and his large cock springs free.

"Wow, it really is that length and girth" I said shocked, he brings me closer to the edge of his desk. He slides his thick cock into my tight core, I let out a large moan that he quickly silenced with a kiss. He thrust slowly into me, again I moan. His thick cock stretches me every time he thrust back into me. I wrap my arms around his neck to hold myself steady.

"Oh Jungkook, please harder!" I dig my nails into his back and he lets out a groan, he begins to thrust harder. Sweat drips down his forehead. He shuts his eyes for a brief moment to take in something he has been missing for a while.

 He shuts his eyes for a brief moment to take in something he has been missing for a while

"Y/n, you feel so good, you're so tight" he said breathlessly. I bite his lower lip harshly and make it bleed a bit. Quickly I lick it off and kiss him again, he growls and grips my waist tighter. He slams me down against him. Jungkook frees one of his hand and places his fingers on my clit.

"Yes! Jungkook" I can feel myself becoming undone underneath him, this doesn't feel like fucking, it feels like he's making love. He's rough, but so gentle when he kisses me and when he stares into my eyes while he's drilling into me, they are filled with lust...but love. Then I start to remember him here and there.