"Fine I'll bite." Mae sighed placing her hands on her hips. "I am the saiyan Mae! I helped defeat the goddess Ribrianne!" She looked back at Goku.

"Me? I'm Goku." He said flatly.

"Prepare to be defeated!" Rabanra said as he flew at 17. Zirloin went for Goku and Zarbuto took Mae.

"Gohan, I know where their strength is coming from." Piccolo said as he dodged an attack. "This whole time they've been two but not two."

"That's right." Pirina said. "When Namek found out about the Tournament countless people volunteered. We fused with them all so that way we could save our universe."

"We have avoided fighting all out to try and save our strength while our bodies stabilized." Saonel said punching at Gohan. "Now that we are the last ones we have no choice. We are Namek's resolve."

"Piccolo charge up your energy." Gohan said powering up.

"The special beam cannon?" Piccolo asked.

"Yea we don't need to worry about killing them." Gohan nodded. "That's why I'm going at full power!"

Mae ducked down as Zarbuto punched at her. "Yancchina!" He yelled causing energy to form.

"I don't think so." Mae jumped to super saiyan and kicked him back.

"Wow! Goku is fighting! Mae is fighting! Her twin is fighting!" The Zen-Ohs cheered.

"Yes it seems that universe seven has been doing the best. Every time they have continued to win." The Grand Priest said. "However because of this they are most likely the most drained. Universes two and six have both summoned new powers at the risk of being erased."

"Lord Beerus," Whis said. "You are being very quiet. Are you conflicted that if Piccolo and Gohan win your brother will be erased?"

"No!" Beerus snapped. "You guys can do it! Knock them off!"

"Mae has taken a lot of damage yet she keeps going." Shin said. "She must be close to her limits."

"Mae has always been that way." Krillin said. "She always pushes herself, trying to grow stronger. She's just like Goku that way. She was like this even as a little kid." He thought back to many years ago. 'Hey Krillin! Teach me how to use the solar flare and destructo disc!' 'Does your mother know you are here?' 'No please teach me!' "That girl is nothing but fearless."

Gohan jumped up and just for a second he dropped his guard causing Saonel to wrap his arms around him. "Special beam cannon!" Piccolo attacked trying to save the boy but his attack wasn't ready.

"Hah!" Pirina sent a huge energy blast from his mouth at both Piccolo and Gohan.

Piccolo collapsed on the ground. He looked up and saw Kami and Nail pointing ahead. He opened his eyes and saw Gohan protecting him. "Sorry Piccolo! I let my guard down. Let's try again okay?" He rushed both namekians giving Piccolo another chance to charge his attack.

"No Gohan, I should be sorry. Here I was criticizing you when I was the one who got caught up in their spirit." Piccolo smiled. "Let's beat them together!"

Goku was being pushed back against Zirloin, "You really do have Ribrianne's power."

Once they had Mae, Goku, and 17 bunched together, Zarbuto and Rabanra jumped up and formed a heart, "Love symphony!"

The huge pink heart came flying at them. 17 held out his hand and formed a shield around them. "Thanks." Mae said as they landed back on the arena.

"You three are quite the warriors. However we will defeat you with our ultimate love attack!" Zirloin said as he and the other two jumped up onto a pillar. A huge black heart formed above them.

"That is the legendary attack not even our goddess could perfect!" Heles exclaimed.

"Big Bang attack!" Mae said attacking the heart. The energy flew up and was sucked into the heart.

"Pretty Black Hole!" The three exclaimed. "Feel the weight of our love!" They launched the attack down at Mae, Goku, 17.

"It's so heavy." Mae groaned trying to stand up under the crushing weight. "I think it's heavier than Bulma's machine."

Goku put his fingers to his forehead, "instant transmission won't work. Universe two keeps surprising me."

"Me too." Mae said. "We can beat them together."

Goku nodded at his daughter. "Not with love but with our strength!" Both of them powered up to super saiyan blue.

Gohan jumped back from the namekians and started to form his attack. "Ka-me..."

At the same time Mae and Goku gathered energy. "Ha-me..."

At the same time all three of them unleashed their energy. "HA!"

Pirina sent an energy beam at Gohan's. They both began to push against each other. Saonel extended his arms and grabbed Gohan's wrists. "Special beam cannon!" Piccolo unleashed his attack piercing through both namekians allowing Gohan's attack to send them flying off the arena.

Goku and Mae's energy blast shot through the black heart and right for the three fighters from universe two dropping them out as well. "Universes two and six are out of fighters!" The Grand Priest announced.

Goku, Mae and 17 climbed up out of the heart shaped hole and looked to the stands. "Thank you all for cheering us on! May our love reach you!" The girls from universe two said as they were erased.

"They were the same up until they very end." Goku said.

"At least they were cool." 17 said.

"Caulifla we lost." Pirina looked down. "Are you going to hit us?"

"How can I when you guys fought like that!" She smiled at them before turning back to the stage. "Maaaaaae!"

"Huh?" Mae looked up at the saiyan. They had already started to have a glow around them. "Caulifla!"

"Good luck!" She smiled giving Mae a thumbs up.

"Thank you Master Vegeta." Cabba said softly.

With in an instant they were gone. Mae swallowed hard and turned to Goku. "She was something wasn't she."

"Yea she was." Goku said placing a hand on his daughter's shoulder.