About the Stories

Jacara: On the faraway planet of Jacara lives young Pip, a resiliant Danica Warrior who's focus is only on being the best. Always the one pushing the limits during training sessions, Pip is sure she's prepared for any obstecals that could stand in her way. But one night while out on rounds, she's faced with Lora, a member of the Bedor Students, the Danica Warriors' rival base. In just one night, Pip learns that she might not know exactly what's lurking behind every corner, and maybe a Bedor Student could be good for something, even if that something is something Pip can't admit, even to herself.

The Town of Eldritch: No one is quite sure where it came from. Plopped down in the middle of desert, the town of Eldritch is home to some of the strangest people you ever did meet. They're not too bright, and not too clever, and they're very set in their ways. Karen lives on the outskirts of town with her business associate Rebecca, providing the people of Eldritch the Good Stuff and minding their business. But one day, a strange man pops up on the edge of town looking to stay awhile. Karen must convince him that no right minded man would want to stay in a town of Eldritch. And if he does decide to cross the town line, he can never leave.